Daily chat and general fun food time

All good today, still don't know sex of baby! Very annoying. Anyways, selling a few pieces as we are moving and happy to see the back of one or two big pieces!

Breakfast : hex b all bran, hex a milk and strawberries.

Lunch : 2 hard boiled eggs, hex a cheese and 6 syns of toast

Snack : yoghurt, grapes and 3 syns chocolate

Dinner : chicken with rice and veggies in chicken stock sauce

Last edited:
So I ended on 18 syns yesterday, which is crap tbh! I feel like someone needs to sew my mouth shut - I'm constantly hungry! Apparently the second trimester is when you put on most of your weight and when you get an increased appetite - I can vouch for that anyways.

Today is a nice lazy day at home. Hoping so sell my spare kitchen table today (fingers and toes crossed).

Foods :

Breakfast : hex b cereal and hex a milk with banana

Snacks : banana bread (no idea on syns but beautiful!), yoghurt

Lunch : cheese sambo (6 syns) with hex a cheese, 6 syns hula hoops, hard boiled egg

Dinner : Mexican chilli con carne with rice (meat is already out to defrost)

Last edited:
Morning all, I've decided to accept that I'm going to be pretty hungry all the time and at nearly 19 weeks pregnant, I shouldn't be so worried about my figure as its changing :)

So today has been :

Breakfast : hex b cereal, hex a milk, blueberries

Snack : banana bread

Lunch : tuna sandwich with tomatoes (6 syns)

Dinner : OH is treating me and making HM pizza

Well got told off for putting on some weight this month by the obstetrician so I'm defo going to have to be good!

Breakfast : hex b cereal, hex a milk, banana

Snack : yoghurt, 6 syns chocolate

Lunch : 6 syns roll, hard boiled eggs and orange

Dinner : chilli con carne and rice - Was this until they decided to spray my flipping kitchen for ants!

So I had chilli chicken from Chinese and rice with diet Sprite, think about 8 syns? So annoying

Last edited:
Thanks bob! Another day another dollar!

Got lots to do today, weigh in and yoga as well! Fricking hate yoga but as its good for the baby I can't complain :rolleyes:

Breakfast : hex b cereal, hex a milk and banana

Snack : 15 syns milkybar mini eggs - utterly delish

Lunch : chicken pasta in tomato sauce with hex a cheese and veggies

Dinner : moroccan chicken salad

Last edited:
Today I have cleaned for like 4 hours so far! I'm truly in the nesting stage. But maybe because the tenents before us left our kitchen in terrible state. :rolleyes: Much more cleaning needed but that's for tomorrow as I've exhausted myself!

Breakfast : hex b cereal, hex a milk and blueberries

Snack : yoghurt, diet 7up and 6 syns chocolate

Lunch : late for me but I'll have beans on toast (2nd hex b) and maybe some airfryed tomatoes

12 syns biscuits - yikes!

Dinner : I will make chilli! Lol

Last edited:
breakfast: toffee nut latte
lunch: chicken and rice with salad.
dinner: half piece of bread. and popcorn.

you use fruits and vegetables. going to sleep soon, and get up early morning.

Back