Step 1 Sole Source Daily Diary

pinkpussy

Starting my diary for the next 85 days on sole source. I want and even need somewhere to RELEASE...... during this journey.
Today is day one and have had the urges to eat even binge but hey! Won the battle and feel great.

My start weight is 12 st 6 lbs and goal weight is 9 st 6 lbs hopefully before the end of SS.

Hmmmm interesting day today. The urge to eat was at the top of the scale. I decided to take a nap when it got too much and woke up so refreshed.

I noticed that after my nap I woke up with no energy but a little hungry so I had my last shake.

Hope you all had a good day today.

B- Chicken and mushroom soup
L- Original porridge
D- Mango Shake

I only managed just over two litres of water today but tend to aim for 3 litres minimum.

Day 2 nearly over. Went by swiftly but a little headache now.

B- Chicken and mushroom soup
L- Chocolate shake
D- Maple and pecan porridge

I had the last chicken and mushroom today and soo glad I hate it love the porridge and the shakes though. But still have to try the veg soup tomorrow and then will see.....

Water was just over 3 litres today.

Hope you'll had a good day xx :)

Last edited:
Feeling sooooooo low. Well cheated today and just want to give up :(

Don't give up. The days will pass and you will regret not sticking to it.
We all have to learn that one 'naughty' thing doesn't mean blowing it. Just move on and cont eating well. Either Ss now or in the future general healthy eating.
You can do this!

Thank you. I will stick to it and just learn to put the craving in the bin next time x

Thank you. I will stick to it and just learn to put the craving in the bin next time x

When you find out how to do that please let me know will you?! .. :D

I'm afraid that's something we all have to contend with..or at least most of us. Far better to just count it as a blip and move on without making yourself feel like a failure.
Keep it going, it will be so worth it in the end.

Restarted and end of day 1. Excited :)

B- original porridge
L- mango shake
D- chilli soup

Water- 4 litres x

Day two is nearly done for me. Plenty of temptation at home today but I can look and just walk in by...
I had four shakes today but won't really happen again just wanted to experiment. Don't need four I'm good with just three :)

B- apple and cinnamon porridge
L- original porridge and fruits of the forest shake
D- vegetable soup

Water - 4 litres

Proud of myself today.

Last edited:
Day two is nearly done for me. Plenty of temptation at home today but I can look and just walk in by...
I had four shakes today but won't really happen again just wanted to experiment. Don't need four I'm good with just three :)

B- apple and cinnamon porridge
L- original porridge and fruits of the forest shake
D- vegetable soup

Proud of myself today.

Well done you! I have to have 4 products- am useless on 3! Very impressed xx

Just had my last shake today have to say I had a good day. It's easier web the food planning an cooking is taken out of the equation. I switched my porridge and soup round today and prefer it that way.

B- Vegetable soup
L- Chocolate shake
D- Maple and pecan porridge
Water- 4 litres :)

Just had my last shake. Challenging day. Lots of cravings :(

B- vegetable soup
L- butterscotch shake
D- original porridge

Water- 3.5 litres xx

Just having my last shake. Good day today just chilled at home and slept plenty :)

B- Vegetable soup
L- Strawberry shake
D- Apple porridge

Water- 4 litres :) :)

Back