Step 1 Sole Source Daily Diary

Just about to have my last shake of the day. I was a little hungry but nothing too major.

B- Vegetable soup
L- Mango shake
D- Maple and pecan porridge

Water- 4 litres :) :)

Sipping on my third and final shake. Today I think was the most challenging thus far. I have flu like symptoms and the headache and sore throat is killing me. But hey!!! I still always push through :) and hope it will reflect in my losses for week 2.

B- Vegetable soup
L- Vanilla shake
D- Original porridge

Water- 4 litres :)

About to have my third and final shake. Okish day.... just wrapped upon bed all day. Felt dizzy all day and dozed in and out of sleep. Anyway glad it's nearly the end of the day :)

B- Vegetable soup
L- Butterscotch shake
D- Apple and cinnamon porridge

Water- 4 litres xx

You are doing really well can't wait to hear how much you have lost!!!!

You are doing really well can't wait to hear how much you have lost!!!!

Thank you. I have just decided going off track isn't an option.
I will update on Thursday. My counsellors were away so my first weigh in will be in two weeks.

Excited :) :)

Well done hunny, you are so determined! ! Send some willpower my way please lol!! Cant wait to hear how much youve lost on thursday! Xx

Well done hunny, you are so determined! ! Send some willpower my way please lol!! Cant wait to hear how much youve lost on thursday! Xx

Stay strong we all have the potential to succeed. I will keep you'll updated after my weigh in on Thursday x

Another day is nearly over. Just had my last shake. Today was ok less nauseous and I think the day went by so quickly.

B- Vegetable soup
L- Banana shake
D- Chilli soup

Water- 4 litres :)))

It's all a lifestyle now. The cravings and temptations come and go and that's all it is. My house has biscuits, crisps, a lot of junk food and I'm fine. I feel better and feel I am on the way to seeing food as fuel xx

I look at everyone at home and the quantities that they are eating is shocking. I never want to be like that again. Even the kids eat a lot. Healthy eating and portion size is the route I'm going to take after my.journey to b slim. :)

I look at everyone at home and the quantities that they are eating is shocking. I never want to be like that again. Even the kids eat a lot. Healthy eating and portion size is the route I'm going to take after my.journey to b slim. :)

Well said sweets xx

Nearly forgot to update my diary.

Craving packed day but its expected. My mental state is far too strong to be tempted.

B- Toffee and walnut shake
L- Vegetable soup
D- Chocolate shake

Water- 4 litres xx :) :) xx

Day complete I'm soo exhausted. Wasn't very good with water today.

B- Cappuccino Shake
L- Vegetable soup
D- Fruits of forest shake

Water - 2.5 litres :(

End of the day. Had my three shakes but will never have the mushroom soup ever again. Hated it!!!!

B- Mushroom soup
L- toffee and walnut shake

Water- 4 litres x :) x

Another day over. Had an amazing day today.

B- Chilli soup
L- Chocolate shake

Water - 4 litres xx

Just had my last shake. Spent most of the say in bed and not sure why I feel so exhausted. Watched plenty of cooking shows as usual....

B- Vegetable soup
L- Forest fruits shake

Water - 4 litres :) :)

Another day gone already. Very busy today with essays and research papers. Really not hungry at all anymore.

B- Oriental chilli soup
L- Chocolate shake

Water- 4 litres :) :)

I am so glad the day is nearly over. Craving packed day...

B- Potatoe and leek soup
L- Butterscotch shake

Water - 4 litres :)

Back