Step 1 Sole Source Daily Diary

Early update today since I might not get the opportunity to so so later.
Long long day and so exhausted. A little cravings but hey! I'm human :)

B- Vegetable soup
L- Chocolate shake
D- Oriental chilli soup

Water - Nothing less than 4 litres obviously :):) x

About to hobble down my last shake. A busy day today but did notice a little hunger.

B- Vegetable soup
L- Chocolate shake
D- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres xx :):)

Your awesome!!! You stick to it rigidly well done you. :) I only manage ss+ or 810 now but happy doing that. Slow and steady wins the race and I'm getting there. X

Your awesome!!! You stick to it rigidly well done you. :) I only manage ss+ or 810 now but happy doing that. Slow and steady wins the race and I'm getting there. X

Thanks sweets. I just take it a day at a time. Beginning of week 8 today.

No problem doing SS+ as long as you stick to it the weight will come off :) xx

About to have my last shake. A little hungry today but I'm sure it'll pass by tomorrow :)

B- Maple and pecan porridge
L- Oriental chilli soup
D- Apple and cinnamon porridge

Water - 4 litres xx

Very very challenging day today. Cravings galore but trust myself enough not to stray :)

L- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres x :)

Nearly bedtime. Will have my last shake in 30 minutes. I craved a couple of things today but its expected :) we are humans x

L- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres x x :):) xx

I felt a little hungry today but I think it's mostly cravings. Family are now saying I have lost too much weight etc and should stop. However, I will complete my last 4 weeks until I get to goal regardless what anyone thinks. Doing this for me x

L- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres xx :)

I agree, its all been about you and what you want and need. Your choices, money and commitment. You decide when you stop. Well done x

I agree, its all been about you and what you want and need. Your choices, money and commitment. You decide when you stop. Well done x

Thank you for your constant support. Hope you're getting on ok :) xx

Very long day. Can't wait for my week 8 weigh in on Thursday. Haven't weighed in for 3 weeks but have remained 100% so EXCITED :)

L- Oriental chilli soup

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing, but I love the idea of recording what you've had and focussing on that. I'm only at the end of week one, but that's what I do too... Hope your loss on Thursday is good...you're clearly very determined. :) k x

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing, but I love the idea of recording what you've had and focussing on that. I'm only at the end of week one, but that's what I do too... Hope your loss on Thursday is good...you're clearly very determined. :) k x

Thank you very much. You should start a diary it helps loads :) xx

Thank you. You should start a dairy it really helps :) xx

End of another day. Can't wait for my week 8 weigh in tomorrow. So excited to see my counsellors x

L- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres xx :):) xx

The lifestyle continues. About to yam down my last shake :)

L- Oriental chilli soup

Wowsers, amazeballs, that must be a fantastic feeling chick, eeeeeek : applaud xxx

Back