Step 1 Sole Source Daily Diary

Are u still on ss? What's your BMI? I was told by my CDC that as my BMI is under 25 I had to step up to 810. X

Back to shakes this week. Okish day today started planning food plan for maintenance.

B- Chocolate shake
L- Oriental chilli soup
D- Maple and pecan porridge

Water - 4 litres xx :)

Are u still on ss? What's your BMI? I was told by my CDC that as my BMI is under 25 I had to step up to 810. X

Hope you're ok.

I'm not sure what my bmi is but I have completed the whole 8 weeks on SS.
My counsellors want me to up to SS+ from week 10 but hmmmmmm I'm not sure but will listen to them.

I currently weigh 9.11 and started at 12.6 ? How about you and are you still on SS or SS+?

Hey sweet I'm on 810 i lost 5lbs my first week of going up to step 2. Couldn't believe it. I'm 10.4 and have Been on ss+ and now 810. My weight loss is slower than yours but there is no way I would of Bern disciplined luke you and stuck to it that long. Once my BMI got to 25 I had to go up to 810 so I didn't burn muscle mass ( your heart is a muscle) it freaked me out so I was glad to go up a step. Your CDC will probably talk to you about it next time. It's not safe to be a BMI under 25 and still on
Ss+ which I'm sure you are by now. How tall are you?

Hey sweet I'm on 810 i lost 5lbs my first week of going up to step 2. Couldn't believe it. I'm 10.4 and have Been on ss+ and now 810. My weight loss is slower than yours but there is no way I would of Bern disciplined luke you and stuck to it that long. Once my BMI got to 25 I had to go up to 810 so I didn't burn muscle mass ( your heart is a muscle) it freaked me out so I was glad to go up a step. Your CDC will probably talk to you about it next time. It's not safe to be a BMI under 25 and still on
Ss+ which I'm sure you are by now. How tall are you?

You are right and I will listen to them. I'm 5'4 and to be honest feel really good and wouldn't mind moving up a step :)

I'm 5ft 4 too so I would say its time for you to move up, you will still lose weight all beit slower it will be safer and healthier for you. It will also give you time to adjust to eating again and learning portion control. That's why the steps are so important. I'm doing each step longer than the minimum of two weeks, the longer the better so my body adjusts and my metabolism increases and I hopefully will not go up in weight. That's my plan anyway. Good luck to you. You must look amazing xxx

I'm 5ft 4 too so I would say its time for you to move up, you will still lose weight all beit slower it will be safer and healthier for you. It will also give you time to adjust to eating again and learning portion control. That's why the steps are so important. I'm doing each step longer than the minimum of two weeks, the longer the better so my body adjusts and my metabolism increases and I hopefully will not go up in weight. That's my plan anyway. Good luck to you. You must look amazing xxx

Great advice thank you xx

Decided to go for a walk was so bored ... had a sleepy day today.

B- Toffee and walnut shake
L- Oriental chilli soup
D- Apple and cinnamon porridge

Water - 4 litres :) xx

About to tuck into my last shake literally!!

B- Fruits of the forest shake
L- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres xx :):)

Last shake...are you moving up the steps then? X

Lol no not until Friday from week 10 but I will only update shakes. In planning 100g of lean chicken also fish with vegetables from Friday.

How are you getting on?

Having my last shake in 10 minutes. Really bored today so was bombarded by cravings. Anyway CHEATING IS NOT AN OPTION :)

B- Butterscotch shake
L- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres :):) xx

Lol no not until Friday from week 10 but I will only update shakes. In planning 100g of lean chicken also fish with vegetables from Friday.

How are you getting on?

Aha...I see! ;) I'm doing ok thanks. Been 100% for 13 days now. Week 2 wi tomorrow morning. It's become routine now and hunger on the whole has vanished. Just the odd momentary craving. My colleague baked cup cakes over the weekend and brought them into the office today...hundreds of them! And they were on the desk next to mine and I wasn't even tempted. So wierd...but good...long may it continue! :) x

About to tuck into my porridge which is my favourite. Busy day so time flew by :)

B- Chocolate shake
L- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres xxx :):)

Aha...I see! ;) I'm doing ok thanks. Been 100% for 13 days now. Week 2 wi tomorrow morning. It's become routine now and hunger on the whole has vanished. Just the odd momentary craving. My colleague baked cup cakes over the weekend and brought them into the office today...hundreds of them! And they were on the desk next to mine and I wasn't even tempted. So wierd...but good...long may it continue! :) x

All about mindset. You will get to goal in no time. Stay focused xx

Have a terrible cold and hope I feel better tomorrow. The sore throat is killing me :(

B- Toffee and walnut shake
L- Oriental Chilli soup

Water - 4 litres x :)

I hate having. Sore throat more than a cold. I'm due one, havent had one since December. Hope you feel better soon hunny lots if rest and paracetamol xcxx

About to enjoy my last shake of the day. Still got a terrible cold but hopefully it will subside soon.

B- Chocolate shake
L- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres xx :):)

I hate having. Sore throat more than a cold. I'm due one, havent had one since December. Hope you feel better soon hunny lots if rest and paracetamol xcxx

Thank you hope you're doing ok :) xx

Back