Step 1 Sole Source Daily Diary

Had my last bottle of water and about to have my last shake. In having 3 porridge a for the next two days plus today. Actually so so excited they are my favourite :) Better than chocolate :)

B- Apple and cinnamon porridge
L- Maple and pecan porridge
D- Apple and cinnamon porridge

Water - 4 litres xx But considering the size of the mug I use for my shakes I would say it was closer to 5 litres. I hope it's not too much water :-/

End of the day and was a little hungry today but nothing I can't ever handle. I has my second shake late and maybe caused the hunger.
A lot if cravings and I am so good at distinguishing hunger and cravings now like never before.

Water - 4 litres xx :)

Last day of week 11 already !!! Tomorrow I commence the first day of week 12. Ooh yah! My final week :)

Hey

Congrats such an amazing acheivement.. How did u cope with the bad breath was mint/gum an option yu gave urself.. Its just u have really inspired me and will be following in ur footsteps .. But as i work in a face to face enviroment .. Need a little help with the breath.. ..

Hey

Congrats such an amazing acheivement.. How did u cope with the bad breath was mint/gum an option yu gave urself.. Its just u have really inspired me and will be following in ur footsteps .. But as i work in a face to face enviroment .. Need a little help with the breath.. ..

Thank you sweets. I made a decisions and stuck to it. I know my outcome so helped with keeping me disciplined.

I walked around with listerine mouth wash. I didn't use any mints or chewing gum. I only had my 3 shakes and 4 litres of water everyday like it states in my diary and nothing else.

I know anyone including YOU can do this. Everything in life can be challenging at times but when you know what you want you get stronger everyday.

I'm here if you need any advice xxx :)

End of day one of week 12 and I'm real excited. I'm off to holland and barretts for a healthy food shop in preparation for my new eating lifestyle.

B- Oriental chilli soup

Water - 4 litres xx :):)

End of day one of week 12 and I'm real excited. I'm off to holland and barretts for a healthy food shop in preparation for my new eating lifestyle.

B- Oriental chilli soup

Eeeek! Well done you! Bet it feels odd to be contemplating real food again.. X

End of day two of week 12 and before you know it it's Monday morning. I bought plenty of healthy bits today and will start writing recipes for my refeed and new lifestyle tomorrow. I'm noticing more cravings but boring I can't handle :)

I was thinking of the amount of water I would have had in total by the end of week 12. Considering I have 4 and even 5 litres at times :-0

Tomorrow is day 4 of week 12. I've sorted nutrition and macros for my new lifestyle. Can't wait to start preparing healthy recipes and baking healthy. No more restricting calories but plenty of healthy !!!

B- Oriental chilli soup
L- Chocolate shake
D- Maple and pecan porridge

Water - 4 litres xxx:):)

Commencing day 5 of week 12 tomorrow. Suffered a few cravings today so my body will be just about ready for a little protein in Friday.

Hi ..

Me again.. Had my 1st weigh in a very disappointing 3lb..
I have been doing the diet 7wks and 4 day and only list 1st 5lb.. Im 5ft 7.. Im defo in ketosis as i done the test.. But dont know what it an be ..

Hi ..

Me again.. Had my 1st weigh in a very disappointing 3lb..
I have been doing the diet 7wks and 4 day and only list 1st 5lb.. Im 5ft 7.. Im defo in ketosis as i done the test.. But dont know what it an be ..

Hello again

How much do you weigh and are you on SS 100% no cheating?

End of day 5 real exhausted so keeping short a s sweet.

B- Malle and pecan porridge
L- Oriental chilli soup

End of a busy day 6 and can't wait for my final day of week 12 tomorrow.

Back