Daily dose of Wednesday

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Good morning everyone,

So hopefully we'll have a home soon :) but I thought we'll start 'Daily Dose' here for now and as it's a fresh thread each day we'll start up where ever our new home is :)

I am very determined today to stay within the 1000 plan now and to get back to loving CD again. It's been good to me so far so I'm gonna delve straight back in.

Out for coffee with a friend this morning and only a small bit of teaching later (oohhh I love the summer hols :)).

Have a great day everyone and stay focused xxx

Morning :)

Last work day before 2 days off here *hooray* then only another 7 working days until I get 2 weeks off :D
Not going anywhere just doing house stuff and hoping the weather is good enough to go for some bike rides.

Annie x

Afternoon All

My hubby bought a tube for my bike yesterday Annie so when thats sorted will be riding my way to fitness as well as going to the gym and walking my little dog. Shes a cavalier king charles (some pics in my profile) and is adorable but is gaining a little bit of weight herself and as there isnt a doggie version of cd will have to up her exercise to get it off. My plan is for her to run along side me on my bike but im not sure if this will work - we will have to wait and see!!! Have a good day all xxxx

Hello hello..... its nearing evening now lol
Hope everyone has had a good day.... and preparing there healthy dinners tonight........
I wrote it on my diary but today is a happy happy day for me.. I hit Bmi 25 and I am today officially a CDC....... so really happy...

Hope everyone is happy today too xxx

OH CURLY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you so deserve both of those!!!!!!!!!!!

you have worked so so hard and it has paid off. I wish you were my CDC x

You are my inspiration to get the rest of my weight off now

Love
Jess
xxx

Ive had an okay day today work was manic this afternoon and Im out with a friend tonight for a good old chin wag and luckily she said she needs to be good food wise so we are only drinking - water and diet coke of course tee hee

Love
Jess
xxx

Congrats Curly, how fab!! can't wait to hear all about it when you get going as a cdc........ :)

I can't believe the gym tonight!!!!! I had my smallest tracksuit bottoms on and when I started to run they started falling down lol!!! Funny and great but annoying at the same time. Had to power walk and then mostly do weights but really I have never had stretchy tracksuit bottoms fall down......and i mean fall down. xxx

great day tho x

Well done sunshine - well i think its well done anyway, oh well any excuse for a shopping trip even if it is for gym stuff lol xxxx

Back