Daily Mail: Today's diet/fitness related offerings

omg yes you should be.

I watched the program and I felt sorry for him to an extent, until they showed him having a paddy because his care hours were being cut - and then I read that this morning and thought it kind of begged belief! I didn't get why his carer couldn't have just given him tiny amounts of food. It was uncomfortable watching him and looking at his flabby bits although it made me feel slightly better about my own flabby belly! They had to adapt an ambulance to take him to Chichester for the op and they had to put up posts to reinforce the hospital floor. I did look at him and think that I could have ended up like that ;-(

Gosh yes I could have too... but I would have blamed no one but myself.

Exactly whatever issues we may heve had in the past we both know why we got fat - did I tell you it's in my genes :)

Oh i saw that Jo. especially the last one (really tall and 10 stone and still size 12).
all look nice and thin though dont they but i bet they all wouldnt be standing there naked!

Naked?!! Cripes! I'm glad they didn't make me strip down when they did their thing on my weight loss! haaaaa! That would have put a few off their diets! Lose weight and look like this person does naked. NO WAY!!

think this is akin to the Nigella vs Gillian McKeith debate....

well sorta....sorry carbs wearing off....brain first to suffer :eek:

but essentially we all look different at size 12, depends where you put on weight, what your body shape is, how tall you are...allsorts

I'd be happy at a true size 12 though :D..instead of hovering at top end/size 14 :) x

Back