Daily Morning WI

I thought I was the only one that weighed daily!!! When on CD I become obsessed with the scales - I weigh myself at least twice in a Morning until I get a consistent weight, again when I get home from work and again before bed. This is very different to when I'm not on the diet and I hide the scales lol.

I also have an app on my phone which tracks my daily wi (it's called weighttrack and it's free from the app store)

I'm on day 5 of the diet and my weight loss has been the following

Day -2 - 19 2 (just landed from a long haul flight and was bloated

Day 1 - 18 10

Day 2 - 18 8

Day 3 - 18 8

Day 4 - 18 5

Day 5 (today) - 18 3

Really want to see the 17s before Tuesday x

Good morning!

Day 0 - 12st 9.5lb
Day 6 - 12st 1lb

Being "in the 11's" is around the corner!

Last edited:
Good morning!! And what a start for you - hope your day continues in the same vain hun xx :D

14st 1lb this morning...

2.5lb down, not going to be a big loss this week but then ive been in hospital which slowed me down!!

but any loss is a good loss

yeah if i don't get anoth sleep my loss is less (like last night)
11.0 wii says a lb. really hoping i go into my 10's tommorrow.

Day 1 - 13.3
Day 6 - 12.12 (-5)

Morning everyone! You're all doing so well. 15st 6 today so 1lb down on yesterday. :)

Day 1 - 15st 13
Day 6 - 15st 6

Day 35 - 14.01 2lbs down from yesterday!!! :-D :-D :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10.6 again today so sts. Argh need to move that by weds.... even to 10.5!

Day 6

This morning I weighed 18 1, 18 0, 17 13, 18 0, 18 0 so I stuck at 18 0 so 3lb down from yesterday :)

Its my first official WI tomorrow (ive just been using old packs so far) and would to be in the 17s for that

Hi I started again today and was 13.7 :( will c what tom brings..... x

day 1 - 13.3
day 7 - 12.11 :)
not a huge loss but i had been watching my carbs the following week.

tinkerbellsmum said:
stay the same today i'm not happy i only have a lb till 10 stones.

By my counting you're down 5.5lb this week. You must be pleased with that? Don't worry - the 10's will come. Maybe next week when you're losses might not be so strong - so it'll be good to save the extra boost til then!

STS for me today. TOTM has arrived so no telling what the scales will say the next few days.

Day 0 - 12st 9.5lb
Day 7 - 12st 1lb TOTM

Weigh in today another pound down :D

Day 1 - 15st 13
Day 7 - 15st 5

Well im back to day 1 and weigh 13 stone now :-( so just have to wait till 2 mrw

Yday started at 13.7 and I am 13.4 today so 3 off Hoorah. Had one shake so far.need more water too. X

10.7 today but weighed late... official wi tmw so will see what that says

Back