Daily Morning WI

Up and down this week :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

13.6 going down again!! :-D

I need to count what day I'm on, I've lost track

Day 59- 13.5 -1lb from yesterday.

Ok so after my planned weekend off. I have gained 4lbs. I am now 13.9. Hopefully will get it off this week

nellybelle said:
Just before my weigh in for week 2 and my weight has crept up to 126.6 lbs :( Havebeen drinking all my water and sticking 100% to SS. Not fair :(

Omg our wi's are gettin freaky now - I was also up a pound this morning and I haven't cheated! Just need to trust the diet as there's no possibility that's fat gain - just our bodies playing silly beggars!!

EmmaLou said:
Ok so after my planned weekend off. I have gained 4lbs. I am now 13.9. Hopefully will get it off this week

Ooh I hope you enjoyed! I'm sure you'll get that off and more :)

What did u have and enjoy? (I feel like I'm living my life through hearing what others eat and drink - sad!)

Omg our wi's are gettin freaky now - I was also up a pound this morning and I haven't cheated! Just need to trust the diet as there's no possibility that's fat gain - just our bodies playing silly beggars!!

Oh thats good to know... I mean not that you diddnt lose weight (thats awful) but that theres another out there with the smae issue again. It is kinda weird going through the same exact things....

I think it is just as you said, bodies going through a stage where they realise that their gonna have to start burning some fat and trying to hold on to is as much as possible. I seriously dont think I'd be so positiva about this non-loss if it wasnt for you.

Thank lil_legs. :) (oh and sorry you diddnt lose either)

No probs :) I'm just gonna ignore it until weds wi and see what it says. Then I'll have a mini strop if it hasn't shifted but hopefully be a good loss the week after!

If I'm 100% it HAS to come off!!! (hopefully it'll come off and take a few friends with it by wednesday morning!)

Back