Daily PP allowance - Esource not updating?

rover_gem

Hi everyone. I started WW when we were allowed 29pp, but my allowance never dropped to 26 on esource when ww changed the daily point allowance. I have changed it manually in my settings but I'm just wandering if I should be having 29pp still and that's why it hasn't changed. I've done 26pp for the last 3 weeks but I'm struggling so much to stick to 26! I'm 24, 12st 10lb and 5ft 5in. If anyone could tell me what I really should be having that'd be great. Thanks :)

Y don't u put ur info up heigh weight ect and see if someone can work it out for u, personally I have got a clue how they work out ur pp allowance! R u eating ur weeklies?

My info is in my first post - 5ft 5in, 12st 10lb, aged 24. When I was on 29 I was eating about half of my weeklies but sicne I've been on 26pp, I've been eating more or less all of them.

Yes it comes out at 26 PP a day

Was you losing on 29 ? My leader Said people only need to drop to the 26 if they weren't losing in the 29pp ...

Yes I was losing on 29pp, I've told my leader I'm going back to 29 and she was fine with it. I wonder why esource still says I should be having 29 if comes out at 26?!

Back