Four weeks to Cyprus

mizzyx20x

I've just completed my first week in Exante and have lost 10lbs....fair to say I am absolutely chuffed!

A bit of background on me...
- I'm 5ft 7 and now currently weight 12st exactly (not the heaviest but still overweight)

- I've tried every diet under the sun (SW, WW, CWP, Juice diet, Dukan, Atkins, 5:2, 400 kcal fix, Slimfast) if I named them all I could be here all day!

- I tried Exante previously but was completely unmotivated and stopped after 3 days...the diet isn't the best but the results I have got from the first week are enough to keep me motivated.

- I go on holiday in 4 weeks on Sunday...all inclusive but I intend to do plenty of excessive and eat mindfully because I don't want to gain back all my weight.

-My goal weight is anywhere between 9st and 9st 7. I intend to get to 10st using Exante and then go back to weight watchers to lose the rest as I previously lost a good bulk of weight on WW. I want to be at my goal for my 20th birthday -> 20/12

- Here are my goals:
Get to 12st
Get to a healthy BMI (11st 4lbs)
Get to 10st 9lbs (lowest weight I have been which I can remember!)
Get to 10st (call target on Exante)

Good luck everyone seeing all your posts has really helped me this week! Also as having a refers meal affected anyones weight loss for the week? It's my mums bday tommorow and she is on Exante too, we were planning to go to nandos and have a salad and chicken as it should keep us in ketosis as carbohydrate-wise is the equivalent of an Exante product. But if anyone has any advice then let me know!

Hi Mizzy, sounds like you're doing fantastically! I don't have any advice on the meals off affecting weight loss, I haven't made it through a week yet but I think you still need to live so I think you should enjoy your chicken and salad and get back on it after xx

Hi Mizzy! Your current weight is my goal weight :D funny how we're all so different isn't it. It sounds like you have a plan and very achievable goals. Good luck x

Thanks Lindsey I think your right I'm just going to go out to eat and enjoy it! My mum is on Exante too bless her and has given away all her chocolate and wine that she got for her birthday today....if that isn't willpower I don't know what is!! :D Xxx

And 4 stone would be a lot of weight to lose, hope Exante will get you there soon Astro! I don't want to be on Exante forever but I am enjoying the control I have and obviously the amazing results :) xxx

Week 2 done and dusted!
Came off the bandwagon on Fri 29/7 as it was my mums birthday but we only had a salad each in Nandos...no dessert, cake or chocolate :)
I've lost 3lbs this week so 13lbs down in two weeks which I am extremely happy with <3
Really into the swing of things now..no hunger and firmly into ketosis

This week I would like to excersise more and drink more water as I have been relying too heavily on Coke Zero.

I have reached my first goal of getting to 12st and now weigh 11st 10lbs!! Being in a new stone bracket feels sooooo good!! And I am in a size 12 :D My next goal is 7lbs away hoping to do it before I go on hols which is 3 weeks on Sunday...

Have a good week guys <3

Here are my goals:
Get to 12s ✔️

You're doing great Mizzy! You have a lot less weight to lose than I do and am sure you will be at your goal in no time.

You're doing great Mizzy! You have a lot less weight to lose than I do and am sure you will be at your goal in no time.

Thanks Womble!
Your journey so far has been very motivating for me! You have been working so hard on Exante for so long and dedication like that has really spurred me on

Another successful week on TS done and dusted :D:D:D
Feeling really good about myself for a change...it's nice to look in the mirror and not feel sick and to enjoy buying clothes again!
This week I lost 3.2lbs taking me from 178lbs to 162.2 in 3 weeks (15.8lbs). Also I had lost some weight before I actually started on Exante and really began my diet journey at 185.5lbs which I haven't mentioned before so my total weight loss has been 23.3lbs

Yesterday I had my first real slip up...it was my dads birthday and even though I had told him I had slept round a friend's house the night before and had gone for a late breakfast out with her before I turned up at his at 12:30 (lies but he doesn't believe in diets like Exante so just to save the agro ;) the minute I got in the house he was like "right table's booked for 1:30 so we better get a move on!". I instantly started to panicked...not about eating food but at the fact I had worked so hard this week and it was the day before my weekly weigh in so I thought the results would really show on the scales this morning. Also we went to a West Indian restaurant which didn't help too much as there was no lean meat or salad in sight just rice and fried foods. But I stuck to diet drinks (no rum punch for me...) and only ate half my meal (not because I didn't want to but I guess the bottomless pit that is my stomach has finally shrunk!) and I guess as a result my weight loss wasn't affected too much. I did have a bit of a poorly tummy after though...I wouldn't recommend anyone pick there first meal off Exante for a while to be a spicy one!! :rotflmao:

I also had my TOTM this week and was worried I would feel very weak as I normally suffer very very badly. On the first day I gained 3lbs overnight (which was gone by the next day!) and felt weak at work. I had to have some more food and because I had no extra Exante products with me I just bought a pack of Benard Matthews turkey pieces and stirred them into my Indian Dahl pot and then did the same with my Cabonara once home. This perked me up quite a lot. I was so proud as the old me would have given into my colleagues advice and grabbed a bottle of lucosade and a chocolate bar or crisps but instead I stuck to my guns and tried to keep myself in ketosis.

This next week I would like to (again) drink more water as I still didn't drink as much as I would have liked too. And to do some more excersise (2 spin classes plus one gym floor workout). My next goal is now only 4lbs away...can I do it by next week???? That may have to be my challenge for the week ahead.

Also what are everyone's favourite products?? My mum and I placed our final order with Exante this week for all the products we will need till hols and now have a list of foods we both rely on to get us through each day. I love the sweet and sour noodles, both of the meal pots (black bean and Indian Dahl - with a hint of soy sauce), pancakes and porridge - both with the sugar free sauces on top, most of the bars but particularly the ones with a crunch (lemon, jam, chocolate orange, chocolate and caramel), spag bol, pasta ham and mushroom soup and the gooey puddings :)

That's all from me this week...I might update half way through with my progress on the 4lb target! Have a good week my loves <3

Here are my goals:
Get to 12s ✔️

My favourite meals are similar to yours - although I'm not too keen on the black bean pot! Have you tried the curry? That's quite nice, and I add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to give it a bit of a kick. I also like the sausage mix - it works well with a bit of spiralised courgette and chilli flakes. Feels like a proper meal, and the courgette doesn't add too many additional calories.

I mostly like the pots for their sheer convenience...I can take them to work with me and no one questions me
I do like the curry...its spicier than I would want it too be but at least it has some flavour which is the downside of a lot of the food on Exante!! Might have to try your tip Womble and add in the apple cider vinegar ;) and I haven't given the sausage mix a go yet...didn't think it would fill me up but I might try it with the courgetti like you suggested as I think that would taste lovely!

Back