daily syns

susieb77

hello everyone
could someone tell me how many syns i should be aiming for per day? It says 5 - 15 but it looks like it depends on how much weight u want to lose??? i dont go to the groups so i dont have a consultant to tell me.
is it a choice (i.e the less syns the quicker weightloss?) or does it depend on your weight/height/how much weight you want to lose?
thanks very much
x

By having less syns doesn't mean you will lose quicker than have more syns.

Most weeks I will have the full 105 syns & have managed to get to target & maintain.

Thats interesting info i always wondered as well i also dont go to class i thought it depended on your weight as well that's great having 105 a week and getting to target well done

Susie, if you have too few syns, you're likely to feel like you're on a diet and potentially be more likely to think you're missing out.
Also, if you stick to the 15 syns a day you can always reduce them a bit if you get to a weight-loss plateau and want to give your bod a bit of a nudge back onto the downward route.

ok i shall do just that. Its taken me a couple of weeks to find my feet with it to be honest. The 1st week i totally over ate on all free foods and ended up feeling really heavy and actually putting some weight on. So ive started again with proper portions instead of mountains, and also i will incorporate those syns. Thanks for your help and advice its brilliant having people to help me when family and friends dont want to know!!!! xxx

Back