Daily Thread 20/01

sleepybird

wants a pony
Morning all!
Thought i would set us all off, being up at an ungoldly hour to go to work.
Had a great weekend but ate lots(it was worth it!) and yesterday scales said i had gained 4 pounds...gulp.
Back on SS+ yesterday and this morning scales saying -3:)!
I wouldn't advocate going off plan all the time but when being whisked away by OH to posh hotel with breakfast included, was not going to not share my meals with him.
He has been so good really with me being on CD so it was nice to eat socially with him.
Hope everyone has a good day, will pop back in about ten hours or so!! xx

Good morning. Sounds like you had a really lovely weekend. I'm off to a Ball this saturday. I didn't really wan't to eat during my 2nd week of SS but if I put of starting the diet I'd have used every little event to delay things.

Got my first weigh in tomorrow, don't know whether to be nervous or excited. I've been 100% SS so I really hope I've lost something.

You're right Lucy, there is no 'perfect' time to start CD unless we have the option of living alone on an island for a few months... real life is always going to throw up a challenge or two. I had something similar in my 2nd week of SS and planned it in advance, switching up to SS+ for the day. It didn't seem to make any difference to my loss. I think planning is the key, so you still feel in control and don't slide into letting go completely. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!
Sleepy, your weekend sounds fab... again, it's all about fitting CD around our lives I guess! I think that weekend will have given you a huge boost in all kinds of ways... gotta be worth it.
Anyway... better get some work done!
xxx

Morning all,
Totally agree Katycakes, you have to fit CD around your life unless you want to avoid all social occasions and that's just no fun, besides, as long as you plan for it and make healthy choices you'll be fine, whilst on SS i had to it in a Hen do, a wedding and a birthday party so i planned for them all didn't go overboard and made sure i had plenty of packs with me so i didn't feel deprived and I still lost even if it was a smaller one than usual and that felt great, like I was in control. Have a great time at the ball Lucy and good luck with your WI sleepy!
Hope everyone has great day!

xx

Morning all! Not up to much today, back still hurts. Day 17 for me, time is going quick :) xx

Good Morning

Its mayhem here today as getting the hall and staircase plastered. I have my hands full trying to stop my 3 year old from helping.

Diet wise yesterday was not good but today I will be an SS angel. Katy right now I would love a few months on my own on an island!

Sleepy your weekend gain will be mainly water and will go in no time. The break from diet and the daily grind will have been good for the spirit.

Lucy your Ball sound fab you'll have to tell us all about it.

Lelly you are doing so well almost there I see. What an inspiration and its good to hear that you managed to have a social life while following the plan.

Sarah didn't know you had hurt your back hope your not in too much pain. I did something to mine about 2 years ago and was in agony for months. Day 17 already you are in the zone.

Better go and see if my builders want some tea. I delibrately bought biscuits that I dont like.

Jac

Morning girls :) so cold here today. have just had my 1st shake and some water. its to cold to be drinking water.

Lucy goodluck for wi tomorrow im sure you will do brill :)

I just had a hot chocolate mint, only half a pack so I can have another one in a bit.

I feel like a hamster at the moment. I have a water bottle with a sports top and keep holding it up to my mouth letting the water drip in! I will get all this water down!

Greetings everyone..

sorry to hear about your back Lucy!

Hi Katy.

No cheats yesterday or today so feeling pretty good. Hope everyone is feeling finnneee xx

Wow...so the two fried breakfasts, Frankie and Benny's, ASK, meatballs from IKEA and sweeties turn into water???
This diet rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Only joking. Back to the grindstone now. Weigh in tonight :-( xx

Sleepybird good luck for tonight sure you have done really well!

I had a slip up this morning but am back on track now! WI tomorrow so hoping it doesnt affect it too much!!

Its good to hear about everyones day... Keeps you going! :)

Hi Quizz... glad you've had a good few days! Good luck for weigh-in Sleepy... and good luck Yummy for tomorrow. My WI is tomorrow too but don't think I've lost a lot this week... still, slow but sure! Hope everyone has had a good day.
xxx

Back