Daily weigh in for beginner's or restarters.

Thanks Bing!

week 1 day 5: 64.7kg

this is a lonely thread!

Cheers Ollie! Well, my daily weight record is for week 1 only (to keep me going) so this thread can enjoy another few entries from me!
By the way, where are you Mr. Creosote (thread starter)?

Well done Trimlee you're doing really well. I restarted a week a go, did it for 4 days, messed it up for 3 days now. Thought if I wrote it down it would re-motivate me. I've got a week until my sons 18, then after that no excuses!:) XX

Hey Trimlee well done on the losses I restarted yesterday at 12st 5lb got on the scales today and was 12st 3lb. I know it is only water loss initially but it makes ya feel good and your less tempted to fall of the wagon if you are updating on a daily basis in the first week. I get up go to the :sick0019: then weigh myself.

Well done Trimlee you're doing really well. I restarted a week a go, did it for 4 days, messed it up for 3 days now. Thought if I wrote it down it would re-motivate me. I've got a week until my sons 18, then after that no excuses!:) XX

Thanks blue eyes. Restarting is a bit tough but we can do it. Ok, so you broke the routine for a while, but you can continue again. As Scott Smith (motivationtomove.com) says "Why would you give up before you got there?!"
It has been a help for me recording daily weight and logging on here whenever I feel like giving up. Blue eyes come on; you can do this!

Hey Trimlee well done on the losses I restarted yesterday at 12st 5lb got on the scales today and was 12st 3lb. I know it is only water loss initially but it makes ya feel good and your less tempted to fall of the wagon if you are updating on a daily basis in the first week. I get up go to the :sick0019: then weigh myself.

Hi debbie12slim. I weigh myself a couple of times a day. Not everyone's choice but it helps me! When I get to maintenance I will aim to weigh myself once a day -a.m.
Debbie, keep up the good work. I lost 3 stone over 11 weeks. You can do it!

week 1 day 6: 64.2kg

You can make it thru week 1 and beyond;let's know how u go debbie!

Wk 1 day 7: 64.1kg.

I hope to officially weigh-in tomorrow at at least 64.5kg giving allowance for scale discrepancies. I'm delighted to have made it through week 1. Will report!

Last edited:
Good news!

Wk 1 weigh-in 63.7kg! Fantastic 3.7kg (8lbs) loss. Thanks everyone for your support :D!

Thanks Ollie!

Anyone else on week 1 wanna post daily weights here? Doing this certainly hepled keep me on track. I'm on week 2 now....

Ive thrown away my scales as I was weighing myself every minute so I will stick to weekly wi's I think for now anyways

Back