Daim mini's (400g pack from Ikea)

Meike

..crawling after ze wagon
Hey girls, I need your help!

Just bought a 400g bag of daim bar minis and find it really hard to resist them now.. I know that if I start eating one I won't stop for a while so I'd like to know how many i can eat for 3 points.. BEFORE I start! :D
So does somebody know?
Many thanks
xx

well for every 100g there is 12.5 pts so what i was do is multiply this by 4 ie 50pts for the bag, and count how many mini bars there are and divide 50/ tot number of bars so see how many pts each bar is. Alternatively

nutrition per 100g
545 cals
18.5g sat fat

divide these by 100 and times them buy how ever many grams 3 mini bars weigh then work out the pts on your calculator.

lol wantmybinkini u should be a leader lol the amount of stuff u no about WW is just unreal, u no everything, think i might hire you to be with me 24/7 pointing stuff ;) lol

lol im just quick with google and good at math ( when it matters ie dieting lol) if only i was as good at sums whilst doing my A levels lol

Thanks WMBB, I know that much (was good in maths too :D) but I thought someone could save me the weighing..:p
pity..

then i used the counting of the bars method......

did you find out how many you could have? :)

they are roughly two for a point - i ended up counting (94 in the bag) and weighing them - and pointing them again.. and i didn't have any in the end..

Back