Dairy of a Cuckoo

Day 16:

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - cheese and ham sandwich

Dinner - 2 pieces of belly pork, peas and carrots

5 large glasses of white wine :D

Last edited:
Think I might go back to listening to the cd every day again. Cleared both my lunch and dinner and felt both times after about 20 minutes completely stuffed. I suppose it didn't help that I was eating on the go for lunch and had a houseful for dinner - but it's the first time in 2 weeks that I've felt that bloated over indulged feeling and its not nice and I've not missed it. Shall start again tomorrow setting my alarm half an hour early and listening while still sleepy and relaxed. Don't want to get complacent...it's still early days and I've still got a long way to go don't want to run up the mountain while I'm still learning to climb it :)

Day 17:

well going back to listening to the cd first thing in the morning again has made a massive difference today so far. Only just had something to eat (it's just past 2pm) and I really struggled to eat half a cheese sandwich. Anyway here today's predicted food diary...lunch already eaten.

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - half a cheese and cucumber sandwich

Dinner - small portion of home-made breaded haddock, wedges and mushy peas
and a slice of bread and butter.

Happy Friday people - have a good weekend :)

Last edited:
Day 18:

Breakfast - Nothing

Lunch - Quarter of a chip butty with mayo and ketchup

Dinner - quarter of a chicken, peanut butter and cranberry roll
handful of pork scratchings.

Last edited:
Day 19:

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - medium portion of braised steak and leeks, sprouts, carrots, green beans, cabbage, dumplings, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
Chocolate tart.

Dinner - chicken and sweetcorn soup half a cheese shandwich
small slice of cherry cake with vanilla ice cream.

Last edited:
From today I'm only going to login to update my diary on my weighing day which is a Wednesday. I want to get out of the habit of writing down what I eat all the time because its reminding me too much of a diet. Shall log in every Wednesday to record my weight.

I'm sure I won't be missed - it was getting hard work talking to myself all the time anyway lol :)

No!!

I always lurk on your diary

I just never know what to say to ...

lunch - blah blah

tea - etc etc

Post more!!

No need to post more - it's a food diary, every day is the same....I listen to the cd eat the food I like lose weight every week (so far) and on it goes...lol..

Last edited:
Back