dairy overdose?

Rhi99

Dear all,

I am a newbie and am a little worried about hte amount of dairy I am getting through!! I love mueller lights and activia lights and fromage frais and quark!!! and eat loads everyday as they are free. Is this ok?
Sorry if this seems a weird query, I just wondered if anyone's diary has them going mad on any particular free foods?

Thanks

Rhi

As long as you are losing, its ok. If you find your losses slow down, start to cut back and fill up more with the superfree stuff. Glad you are enjoying it though :) I love having the fatfree onken yogurts and I have become addicted to cheese. 28g just isnt enough, though i never used to eat it before SW

xx

Hi Karen,

Thanks so much for the great response! I know exactly what you mean about getting addicted to foods that you never previously ate! that's why I guess I panicked that I am now eating more than I did before SW. But thinking about it I realise I am probably (finally) eating more proper food and meals instead of constantly grazing on questionable low-fat/diet type products, which don't fill you up and give you mood swings and make you constantly hungry, or disgusted for binging on say a whole packet of low-fat biscuits etc.

I guess the SW magic is working for me!!

Well done on your great losses hun

xx

ah you will do great. I actually crave salads now... and frsh food. Ive gone right off most proccessed stuff... its amazing how your tastes change. Loads of the right stuff will be great and only if you slow down should you fiddle with the stuff you have. best of luck... look forward to rewading your diary xxx

Back