Dairylea light triangles not a hexa??

kissme

Gold Member
Hi everyone, I was planning tomorrow meals and I was looking in the fridge when I thought yay dairylea light triangles!

so i looked in my book 5 for hexa! went to check online and they arent there?!?!?!

only the orginal x3 are there??

does anyone else know about this?

Last edited:
Nope deffo not there only laughing cow.

I much prefer to have the full fat ones, 3 for a hexa is more than enough and taste so much nicer.
I have the light laughing cow ones at home now and cant stand em.

haha! I do love the full fat ones! I find that 6 ex light triangles is way too much for me and they have a more mature cheesy flavour which I dont like either!

I still have my 'starter' papers and its says under the Grab and Go section that x4 Diarylea Lights are HEA?
xxx

I still have my 'starter' papers and its says under the Grab and Go section that x4 Diarylea Lights are HEA?
xxx

yeah see mine (2010 book) says 5 for a hexa but yet on lifeline online it doesnt say anything about them!

I think sw need to clarify their info!

Yip started online 4 weeks ago and says in the starter pack I downloaded 4 x Dairylea Light or 2 x Dairylea Original triangles....I personally would go with that as if you are allowed 28g of cheddar as a hexa then to me it looks fine x

The online list will be more accurate than the books which will have been published some time ago - so I would go with that personally

Back