Daisymae's time to get moving again diary

daisymae2

I have decided to give myself a kick up the backside and get serious with this weightloss. I have been doing SW for over a year and have lost 23.5 lbs. Only problem is I lost that by Xmas last year and have lost and gained the same weight since. The only saving grace is that without SW I would have probably put it all back on and more. I have also found minimins a very inspiring and motivational site. Its been fab for me.
There was no class last week so I have been completely off track and according to my scales (which although different weight from class, record the same gain/loss) I have put on 4lbs this week. The problem I have is not the meals its all the snacking in between and my unfortunate chocolate addiction(which is my major downfall).:eek:.So from today I am going to keep a note on here of what I eat and see if I can shame myself into eating more healthily.
Breakfast slice wholemeal bread small 1/2 hex b scrambled egg made with semi skimmed milk ( this is the only hex a I have and the amount I count for the whole week as it is only a splash of milk).
P.S. I have never posted a new thread and being a technophobe apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Well yesterday went really well. I had a 100% SW day.
Breakfast as above
Lunch baked potato prawns in a sw marie rose sauce 1 syn
salad. Muller light raspberries and strawberries

Snacks pear and freddo chocolate bar 6syns? tangerine, banana

Dinner SW quiche with onions red pepper tomatoes, salad
1syn (pasta n sauce)

Felt really good about it as it must be the first 100% day in months. I must start doing more exercise as I have stopped going to the gym due to a lot of hassle with my membership and I don't think playing bejewelled blitz on facebook for an hour counts lol!

Today I have been very good again so far. Kids now back to school and I am back to work so hopefully a routine will kick into place.
Breakfast is the same everyday because it is easy and I love it scrambled egg and toast. Break at work banana and muller light yog. Lunch was bp and beans, salad, pear and freddo bar to help my chocolate craving. Dinner will be chicken in a sauce which I will have to work out the syns as use low fat campbells soup mayo and milk, potatoes and veg. I am finally going on a computer course through my union so hoping to detechnophobe myself and learn how they work tonight so should be able to avoid any temptation.

Had another good day yesterday but cannot find syns for tea but think I would have stayed within allowance. Started my college computing course and finally found out how to use folders and not hope for the best when I save stuff. I must say I feel quite positive about my eating just now and in quite control. I wish I could feel like this all the time. Weigh in is tomorrow night and I know that I have put on weight but anything less than 4lbs gain will be a bonus and I will start afresh for a loss after class.

Food for today so far has been scrambled egg and toast, muller light and banana, jp and beans large salad, pear and my trusty freddo frog chocolate bar. I have no idea what to have for tea tonight so will have to see what is in the fridge. After this I am going to put a chicken in the slow cooker for tomorrows tea. I got this idea from someone on here and it is a winner with the whole family never tasted such lovey chicken.

Yesterday went well food wise. For dinner it was a bit of a hotchpotch. I had macaroni with 1 oz cheese (hex a) then some rice, cucumber tomatoes ham and a little sweet chilli sauce. Later on had slice toast (other 1/2 hex b) and a banana. I am quite amazed that I am not starving later in the evenings just now as usually I am searching the cupboards for something "nice" to eat. Long may it continue. Managed to keep my syns to 13

Weigh in tonight really hoping to minimise the damage of the last two weeks to under 4lbs.

Went to class last night and (drum roll) I gained 2lbs :sigh: this may seem bad but it is an unofficial 2lb loss as on Monday I had a gain of 4ibs so I'll live with that. Today I have been quite good so far

Breakfast scrambled egg and toast (1/2 hex b)
Snack optiva ff snackpot yoghurt (I think it is free) banana
Lunch jacket potato beans, salad, pear and freddo chocolate bar.

Have yet to have dinner so not quite sure. Weekends are my downfall so I am not quite sure how this weekend is going to go. I think I will make some SW ferrero rocher to help with my continual snacking habit. So heres hoping for a good low syn weekend. Going to have a look at the recipe section to see if I can come up with some lunch and dinner ideas, especially lunch. Writing this diary has made me realise that I eat the same things everyday because by the time I walk home at lunchtime I am starving.

Having looked at my weight record book I am now the same weight I was at Xmas last year, so I have decided that I am going to weigh less at Xmas this year than last. I am going to go for 4lbs. This may seem a tiny amount but I feel if I am realistic about it and that as I am a slow loser no matter how well I follow plan this will be best.

hiya i found your diary:) i too would take your gain as an unofficial 2lb loss so well done and hopefully by next weigh in you'll have lost your total gain and be back on the road so to speak, and i think your target of 4lb loss for christmas is great and realistic theres no point setting a high number then not achieving it so keeping on plan till christmas and your sure to get your mini target:)

oh and i struggle with lunches too:( what days do you do mostly? i do mostly green or EE but i try not to eat bread as i think it effects my losses to im always at a bit of a loss for quick and easy lunches.

hope you have a great weekend x

Hi Jane, I am like you and avoid bread at lunchtime. I do think this makes a difference to me. I have slice in morning and since I have been trying to be 100% this week I have a slice with banana in the evening. I usually have a baked potato with beans made in the microwave as it is really quick when I get home for lunch. I have just been shopping so have bought some tomato flavour mugshots and some chunky chicken from Tesco which I think has a syn or 2 for whole pack which I will use over a couple of days just for a change. I can see from your stats that you are doing really well I just wish I could do the same. I am really going to try for a loss each week which I have not done since Xmas last year. Wish me luck and hope you have a good weekend too.

Aaaargh why do I do it? :mad: Had a 100% SW day yesterday until after tea. Wasn't sure if there were going to be guisers so thought I better have the treat bags ready when suddenly 3 funsize mars and 2 chocolate ghosts found their way into my mouth. Why can I not have any willpower where chocolate is concerned? So angry with myself.
Food wise it was pretty good all day

Breakfast poached egg, toast, and banana
Lunch baked potato SW prawn marie rose (1 syn) salad
activa snackpot freddo chocolate bar (6 syns)
Dinner Chicken with philly cheese (hex a) wrapped in bacon
new potatoes and roaste peppers, red onion and
tomatoes.
Snack? 3 funsize mars 2 chocolate ghosts (syns god knows?)

So today I am going to dust myself down and try and have a good day.

Well yesterday didn't go too well. Took DS2 to town and had lunch, he joined kfc queue I joined queue for jp and beans only to be told it would be 40 mins so what did I do you guessed it had a kfc with a shed load of guilt for sides. Rest of the day was not too bad but had a packet of crisps later on at night so have went way over syns for day.

Today food wise has been good so far
Breakfast scrambled egg and toast
Snack at work banana and raspb activa snackpot ff
Lunch Pasta in a cup tomato flavour 1/2 pack chunky chicken and salad will check out syns for chicken but think it is 1 or 2 syns per pack freddo bar and a pear.
Dinner pork grilled potatoes and veg

So heres to a good week and unfortunately once again I am on damage limitation. Mini target for this week is to have at least 1 day of the weekend at 100%.

Had a 100% SW day yesterday so very pleased with myself. Going to computer course at college tonight so hopefully will get through the rest of the day at 100% as night time is my danger time.

Food wise has been the same as yesterday as using up rest of chunky chicken which I cant find syns for but the other flavours are 1/2 syn for 100g so thats brilliant. Tea tonight is going to be SW shepherds pie with mashed carrot and turnip, yummy just great for this miserable weather that we are having at the moment.

Have just found out about a zumba class on locally on Mondays so next Monday I think I will go along to try it out as I have heard it is great fun although my coordination is none existing. So heres to a good Tuesday.

Weighed myself this morning on my scales and it looks like I have put on weight again!:cry: I have been 100% since Monday but it looks like my usual weekend sabotage will be my downfall. Going to class tonight so will try and be good over the weekend but the words no thanks just isn't in my vocabulary where goodies are concerned at the weekend. Why can I forsake all goodies during the week but do not have an ounce of willpower at the weekend?

Food wise it has been a good few days

Breakfast scrambled egg and toast (1/2 hex b)
Snack banana and muller light yoghurt
Wednesday lunch jp beans and chunky chicken, salad, pear and freddo choc
Wednesday tea tesco wild roast salmon in a lemon and thyme marinade (free on ee and red) new potatoes and roasted peppers and onions.
Wednesday evening snack toast and banana (1/2 hex b)
Thurs lunch jp beans and salad, pear and freddo choc

Not sure what's for tea tonight will decide after class.

Been a few days since last wrote diary. Went to weigh in on Thursday and I sts. Was a bit disappointed as I thought I might have lost a little but it was better than thinking I had put on weight. I also think it may have been because I am midcycle (TMI) and this is when I usually weigh heavy. I am the opposite of everyone else as during *week I can get a decent loss or if I have had major chocolate cravings STS. Set a mini target of 1 day at weekend of being 100%, did I manage it? No!! I just can't find the willpower at the weekend and I don't know why. My meals are 100% SW but it is the constant wanting to snack that is my downfall and its been like that since day 1. Although I must say I was much better this weekend than previous weekends. So far this week I have had another 100% weekdays so heres hoping that I may lose 1/2lb which I would be more than delighted with.

Back