daisy's attempt to maintain!

daisydoll

Gold Member
Hi there
After avoiding everyone for a while I have decided to start a thread for me to keep track of what I am messing about at - hopefully in an attempt to control what I am eating! It worked in RTM

If I have to post it on here then maybe I will think twice about putting it in my mouth

I feel good as I went on a 2.5 hour walk yesterday in the peak district in training for the 3 peaks challenge. It was lovely even though we got lost and ended up scrambling down a very steep hill which was a bit scary. I really need to keep and use this feeling to help me get motivated!

so today...
I did my daughters paper round at 6.30 this morning

• Porridge and apricots with soya milk
  • 2 small slices seeded bread with soya spread and manuka honey
  • soya yoghurt
  • covent garden lentil soup
  • stir fry veg
  • handful of plain cashews
  • 1 egg
  • soya yogurt
  • small nakd nut bar (100 cals)
  • wasabi peas& beans - too many!

Last edited:
Best way DD, even me im logging everything for me its the best way :)
you've done so well your inspirational so keep at it, and you'll reach your goals and everything else :)
Heres to you :)

Well done on taking this step Daisy. And well done on your challenge. Keep up the good work, we know you can do it.

Well done hun, its so good to see you back here and getting your head into the right place :)

looking forward to reading your posts

Jez
xx

thanks guys
just updated original post
see what i mean about eating good stuff, but too much!
daisy x

Daisy, I thought that was quite good for today. Are you checking on food focus and counting calories?

no i didn't get round to it,morticia but i will try to today.

Tuesday:
breakfast
peppermint tea
2 oatibix
200ml soya milk
30g raisins

Hi Daisy - how are you doing?

xx

hi there
OK - but just keep forgetting to log food here!
I had a bit of a scare sat night - really bad stomach pains - see thread on main forum - so that has given me something to think about.

i'm off to a meeting at posh golf club today so will have to be careful at lunch and break times

thanks for asking

how are you getting on?
daisy x

Daisy

Aw hon - I hope you get this sorted quickly. It does sound like gallstones and you should get it checked out. The scan is just the same as for a baby - takes no time and is a clear result.

I know I have gallstones (found during a scan for somthing else) and have had an occasional bout of sickness and pain, but very little and it started before LL. Nothing in months though.

I'm back on packs for a month having put on 38lbs in RTM! I WILL learn to maintain.

Hope you had a good time at the posh golf club!

xx

Back