Daisy's Diary!!

Thank you very much Dusty! you too!! i know we have our hard days! but days like this make it all worth it!!

Well done daisy that's great, can't wait until I'm in the 11s along way to go yet though sadly lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I enjoy reading your journey...your doing great!

Day 49
Today was great, i was fine all day and really happy with my progress so i am going to come off my diet for Sunday as i want a few drinks with my friends.

Day 50
today i had my morning and afternoon shake, ate some chicken and was full off a couple of mouthfuls! went out had a few vodka tonics and had a fantastic night

Day 51
Today i had some chicken and picked it through out the day, i did have a little nibble on some noodles too wich was a bit naughty as i am certainly out of ketosis! (Bad Daisy) felt fine though so just hoping it hasnt had too much of an effect! straight back to 100% tomorrow.

Day 52
Today was fine, drank plenty and didnt really struggle to get back onto the diet at all! (like last time) getting weighted on friday and not looking forward to paying the price of the damage! hahaha but i am ahead of my target! my TOTM is on its way as i have all the signs so looks like it will be a bit of a double whamy but i dont mind!!

Last edited:
Day 53
today was probably the most toughest day and it was my own fault! i had my morning shake as usual and went to work! while at work i realised i had forgotten my shake and had no chance of going back to get it!! i felt awful! i drank lots of water and and peppermint tea but i was so hungry at work! i was moody and tired and not motivated at all!! i couldnt have my lunch shake until tea time and felt horrendous!! i also had a terrible day in work and have never been so tempted to pack it all in! i think i need to have an early night and just wake up in a much more possitive mood in the morning! :sigh:

Day 54
i was blaming being moody yesterday on the fact that i forgot my shake! but i actualy think its pmt! ive been in a foul mood all day today and thats not like me! i wanted to punch a work collegue who told me that i was a much happier person before i was on the diet! i swear i was dying to smash her computer over her head the BI*CH!! ........... OH DEAR! i need totm to hurry up and come so i can shake this mood! if not for my sake then for at least my work colleuges! hahahaha

ph and i forgot to mention, if im not in the 11s by tomorrow im removing a limb!! im not even fussy which one!!!! xxxx

Hey hun, chill out hehe it did make me giggle reading how moody you were at work lol..
I hate when people judge your choice of diet what business is it to them? Also it's always people that are bigger than you and to lazy to do anything themselves lol xxx

Hey hun, chill out hehe it did make me giggle reading how moody you were at work lol..
I hate when people judge your choice of diet what business is it to them? Also it's always people that are bigger than you and to lazy to do anything themselves lol xxx

haha i know!!! i would never be so oppinionated! yes i have my oppinions but i would keep them to myself! haha good luck on your weight loss too!! xxxxx

Hi Daisey! I know exactly how you feel about being out. I always have to drink otherwise I stand in the middle of the dance floor while all my friends are dancing and having laugh and I just feel so out of place and ugly. When I realised I only felt good about myself when I was intoxicated is when I knew there was something wrong and I couldn't keep living my life like that.

This forum is brilliant I've found over the last few days because everyone is so kind and willing to help. It's like a second family almost! I've never felt more at home in any community.

Anyway, I wish you all the luck in the world and if you ever need to talk to someone there is me and a whole bunch of other supportive people on here who are willing to tell you how it is and give you a good kick up the arse hahaha!

thank you very much! good luck to you too! this diet is deffo worth it! you just have to plough on!

well i no longer even know what day im on! im on my 9th week and my weight loss has really slowed down!! its driving me mad!! im only loosing 2 lbs a week now! but to be fair it is totm this week so if i dont have a good weight loss on friday i am going to see if i should start refeed!

Back