Daisy's Diary!!

Day 26
today wasnt to bad, had my morning shake and left my dinner shake a bit later as i wanted to kill someone yesterday because i was that hungry!! (im blaming totm)
i hope to god its finished by friday because i want a good weight loss!! ive made myself a little mini goal of getting down to 12 stone by my friends birthday in two weekends!! i know i probably will be a couple of pounds over but i dont mind, i will still go for it!! haha
COME ON FRIDAY!!!!!! im dying to know what i have lost the past 2 weeks! i have decided i will be happy with 7lbs, anythin less than that i will be removing a body part to make up for it!! haha

day 27 - day 31
bit of a cop out not doing one for each day, but im a busy girl! haha well at the moment im feeling great! went out on saturday with the girls and had a dance! the drinking didnt bother me either! but the next day when my 2 friends where in my bed hungover I WAS JELOUS???? whats all that about! haha well ive kept up with the gym and am really getting into the classes! was a bit gutted last week to find i had only lost 6 pounds in the two weeks but to be fair, nothing will ever be good enough for me! (just ask my ex) anyway im going to have somethin to eat on saturday and a little drink for a speacial birthday so im hoping that goes well! fingers crossed! but i willl be very careful! and straight back on to TFR sunday morning!

daisey said:
day 27 - day 31
bit of a cop out not doing one for each day, but im a busy girl! haha well at the moment im feeling great! went out on saturday with the girls and had a dance! the drinking didnt bother me either! but the next day when my 2 friends where in my bed hungover I WAS JELOUS???? whats all that about! haha well ive kept up with the gym and am really getting into the classes! was a bit gutted last week to find i had only lost 6 pounds in the two weeks but to be fair, nothing will ever be good enough for me! (just ask my ex) anyway im going to have somethin to eat on saturday and a little drink for a speacial birthday so im hoping that goes well! fingers crossed! but i willl be very careful! and straight back on to TFR sunday morning!

Woo! Well done so proud of you! I'm heading back to the gym so hopefully I'll fall down a bit quicker, really wanted to lose ten more before Valentines but even getting half of that would do me! I've been so bad with my diary too!!!!! I'm going to write something now tomorrow night to cover the last week. Enjoy that dinner by the way it may only make b slight difference. I was supposed to have my dinner today that I was talking about but the electricity went in school so they ended up making sandwiches for me, was slightly delighted with not having to eat dinner :) you'll be fine and after it just think that its back to losing weight time and your mind will kick into gear again :)

day 32- 35
The bast few days have been fine, ive been on the laptop quite atot so it was more boring than anything else!! im excited by having two days off but very worried incase i dont go back on the diet!!! oh well ... here goes!

Day 36 - 37
day 36 i had my morning shake and made a very light fat no carb dinner! then went out in the evening. I felt absolutly fantastic! everyone was complimenting me and its made me so determined to get straight back on this diet monday!!

day 37 today i felt fine! no hangover wich is surprising as i did sink a good few drinks and shots (even thoigh i said i wouldnt) so just had a couple of bits to eat and then had an early night! i will be back on 100 percent tomorrow!!

day 38

Today I was back on 100% it was surprisingly easy! I didnt feel hungry at all!! glad I got into the diet so easy!

day 39
today i can taste that horrible taste in me mouth! is it possible to be in ketosis already! im not to sure but again im happy to just plough on!! i even tried my st patricks day dress on and it fits everywhere except on my boobs! so as soon as them bad boys go down i hopefully will fit into my dress my the 17th of march!! x

day 40

today was a good day! i put my black work pants on today and had to take them off because they where swimming on me and looked awful! haha i was made up! i had to get changed!!!!! i even went the pictures and wasnt tempted for anything to munch on while i was there!!

Day 41
uh oh! today was a tough one! I had my breakfast shake and forgot to put coffee in it so it was horrid!! then i got to work and realised i had forgot my lunch shake!!! i was so angry with myself! when i got in at half five (after dying all day) i felt so ill!! ive been on the couch all night with a banging headache!! ive drank loads of water but i think an early night is in order! im going to get into that st patricks day dress if it kills meeeeee!!! goodnight all!! fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow!! xxxxx

Day 42
still been totally 100%

Today was one of my last lectures, as a nice suprise our tutors had thoughtfully put on a nice spread for us all to eat. I had to go the toilet and take my time so i wasnt questioned on why i was not eating! haha anyway today was a good day, i tried on a few of my outfits and i cant believe the difference in my clothes! they are huge on me now! i couldnt get weighed today so will have to wait until next week! then just devide the results by two! i have gave myself a little challenge of loosing 10lbs in 3 weeks so i will be very happy with a two week loss of 6lbs maybe?? either way im very happy with how i feel on the inside! im glad its my outside that is improving!!!

lots of love! and hope everyone is doing well!

You're doing so well hun x

Day 42
still been totally 100%

Today was one of my last lectures, as a nice suprise our tutors had thoughtfully put on a nice spread for us all to eat. I had to go the toilet and take my time so i wasnt questioned on why i was not eating! haha anyway today was a good day, i tried on a few of my outfits and i cant believe the difference in my clothes! they are huge on me now! i couldnt get weighed today so will have to wait until next week! then just devide the results by two! i have gave myself a little challenge of loosing 10lbs in 3 weeks so i will be very happy with a two week loss of 6lbs maybe?? either way im very happy with how i feel on the inside! im glad its my outside that is improving!!!

lots of love! and hope everyone is doing well!
Hello i like your plan of going to the toilet so your not questioned.. :) well done for straying so strong x

Day 43
thanks for your support ladies!!

today wasnt too bad! i felt a bit down but for some reason i always do on a Sunday! plus i had so much work to do the stress of that is killing me! haha
got a very busy week at work this week so as soon as its friday is here and this nightmare week is over i will be a very happy lady!!

goodnight all! and good luck!! x

p.s today i ran down the stairs and my jeans fell down! haha

Just went to buy a new pair of jeans!! had to get them in a size 14!!!! i cant believe it!! i used to wear size 18-20!!!! i am so happy!!!!

Day 44
today was a really good day! went shopping and bought some jeans and work pants as my old ones are far too big! (and keep falling down when i go up the stairs) haha
but i did have a rather annoying headache! i even went for a lay down as it was a pain! not to sure what it was from! could of been from not drinking enough water or smoking too much?? anyway, i get weighed on friday for 2 weeks worth! (with 2 days off) but im dying to know what ive lost!! id be happy with 5lbs? but either way i dont mind coz i feel great!! xxxxxx

Day 45
today was a bit tough! i was hungry for the majority of the day and had a chocolate shhake for my dinner and tea! so i think totm is on its way!
got a very stressfull week at work this week and tomorrow i am being observed! so im terrified! hopefully all will go well! i cant wait to try on my dress for the 17th of march after weigh day! i hope its closer to fitting! i still have 3 and a half weeks to get into it so im hoping a stone (ish) may do it!!
im getting 2 weeks worth of weigh in on friday so im hoping for a good loss! but after taking 2 days off it wont suprise me if i loose about 5? either way i will be happy! 5lbs in a bag of spuds after all! haha

Day 46
had an okay today, been really busy today so havent really drank much water! need to try and have another glass before bed! fingers crossed for friday weigh day!

Day 47
today was fine, not felt hungry! but excited to be getting weighed tomorrow. cant believe im fitting into shorts and that my old clothes are now huge! i can really see a huge difference!! x

Day 48
today was weigh day!! i was very happy over the 2 weeks (with the weekend off) i lost six pounds! i am no longer in the obese bmi category!! i have now lost 2 stone!! and this time next week i should be in the 11s!!!!!!! im so happy!!! x

Back