DAISY'S NEW DIARY 2014

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Daisy1966, 4 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello, new Diary, Im looking forward to writing rubbish and visiting you each day.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Hiya Daisy,

I remember you!!!! How's it going, have you put much on?

I've been up and down since my huge loss in 2010. I'm now 5 weeks completed tmrw and so far 1st 2off, will see what I am tmrw. I've not put it all back on, but had an awful time last year with 2 miscarriages and car/bike accidents so lots of comfort eating :(

Back on track now though. 2014 is going to be my positive year. I've started a new job in a hotel which has free gym membership and I've been going as much as possible. I did LT for my first week, then switched to SML which is similar, but costs less and also allows me to have 4 packs a day TFR. It's not too bad, not hungry, just a bit bored!

Hoping to get to goal by May as I have a wedding to go to and my boyfriend is going to buy me my outfit :)

Hope you are well :)

Emma xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.