Dam those chips

chocaslim

adores posting
Oh dear went to rye today and ended up having savaloy and chips looked it all up and its all 19pps good job im not on the old points.
drawn a line under it and trying not to worry because that puts me on a slippery slope.:)

wise way to deal with it. no point flogging yourself over something you cant change. have a good day tomorrow xxx

Oh dear went to rye today and ended up having savaloy and chips looked it all up and its all 19pps good job im not on the old points.
drawn a line under it and trying not to worry because that puts me on a slippery slope.:)

YUM!

I went to Hastings yesterday, had to pass through Rye and that delicious fish & chip shop on the mini-roundabout... had to stop myself asking the OH to pull over and get me some chips!

Did you enjoy it though? :D:D:D

YUM!

I went to Hastings yesterday, had to pass through Rye and that delicious fish & chip shop on the mini-roundabout... had to stop myself asking the OH to pull over and get me some chips!

Did you enjoy it though? :D:D:D

Hi thats funny thats the one we went in its amazing we live in such a small world:D
And yes they were lovely they always cook them fresh takes a while but taste lovely

charlotte-eve ive just realised we both live in ashford kent im in singleton are you near there.:)

Back