• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dam those chips

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
wise way to deal with it. no point flogging yourself over something you cant change. have a good day tomorrow xxx

Charlotte-Eve

x It's my year to shine x
S: 15st7lb C: 12st9.6lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 2st11.4lb(18.16%)
Oh dear went to rye today and ended up having savaloy and chips looked it all up and its all 19pps good job im not on the old points.
drawn a line under it and trying not to worry because that puts me on a slippery slope.:)
YUM!

I went to Hastings yesterday, had to pass through Rye and that delicious fish & chip shop on the mini-roundabout... had to stop myself asking the OH to pull over and get me some chips!

Did you enjoy it though? :D:D:D

chocaslim

adores posting
S: 10st4.0lb C: 9st11.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 0st6.5lb(4.51%)
YUM!

I went to Hastings yesterday, had to pass through Rye and that delicious fish & chip shop on the mini-roundabout... had to stop myself asking the OH to pull over and get me some chips!

Did you enjoy it though? :D:D:D
Hi thats funny thats the one we went in its amazing we live in such a small world:D
And yes they were lovely they always cook them fresh takes a while but taste lovely

chocaslim

adores posting
S: 10st4.0lb C: 9st11.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 0st6.5lb(4.51%)
charlotte-eve ive just realised we both live in ashford kent im in singleton are you near there.:)

Charlotte-Eve

x It's my year to shine x
S: 15st7lb C: 12st9.6lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 2st11.4lb(18.16%)
Best chippy ever that one! Always a massive queue too :)
I'm in Park Farm - small world! x