Damage limitation...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Yep. I gave myself the evening off SW lastnight (and did it good!) and now I must pay the price...

I have done 45mins on my cross trainer this morning (10ish miles) and had 3litres of water already.

I'll be eating...

B- fruit, muller
L- 2 Alpen Lights (HEB)
2 Babybel (HEB)
some sort of veg sticks...
D- Salad
Pasta 'n' Sauce (1 Syn max)
28g Cheese (HEA)

Does this sound ok? If I need snacks I'll have fruit.

Anyone else limiting the damage today?? xx

Julianne, that doesnt sound enough food, I realise you want to be good but I think that may have the opposite effect on your weight loss,and cause you to store fat, maybe someone who has done it longer will have some more advice but I would be so hungry if I only ate what your having today !!

I agree, far too little! Tempting as it is to cut back it really doesn't work. I had a SIS (s*d it saturday) yesterday, but I've just had a big brunch of 2 free sausages, bacon, egg, and baked beans. And very nice it was!

I'm doing damage limitation too so far to day I have had:
Bacon
2 eggs
mushrooms
tomatoes
wholemeal roll
strawberries & a muller lite
For dinner I will be having:
Roast beef
Loads of veg
Boiled potatoes
munchies:
Muller lite & Fruit

So I have to agree eat more :D

I agree with the others...not enough there honey. Make sure you eat enough of the right stuff and you'll limit the damage. Not eating enough will make it worse.

Good luck xxx

Hey, the main reason there is not much on there is because I felt so ill this morning, bad food makes me feel like hurling lol. I was ok by Lunch.

I've had today:

B-Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Plum, 1 tsp sweetener

L-3 Babybel, 3 Alpen Lights (2 HEB, 1HEA but combined a little)

D-Pasta 'n' Sauce (1syn), Salad (Lettuce, Spinach, Pepper, Toms, Onion)

I've done 30mins buggy pushing with my LO, and 45minutes cross trainer.

I've also had 5 bottles of water, at 750ml a pop!!

Should I use Syns today? Like have something for another 4/5 syns??

xx

I agree that is far too little. You would be far better, just wiping the slate clean and starting back on track as normal today, than cutting down so much. It will just confuse your system and could have the opposite effect that you want.

Even with your revised plan. I would still say that is not enough food.

Back