Damage limitation

mamabear

Well the day started off well, its my bday, hubby brought me an Alpen light bar for my breakfast in bed, he even stuck a candle in it 4 me!!
Anyhoo, OH had hospital app, we stopped off in Petrol station, had crisps and bar of choccy (ooops)
If that wasnt bad enough, for tea we have just scoffed Fish and Chips and more choc.
How can I turn things around and still try and have a loss this week, just got my 3 stone sticker last week and dont want 2 put weight on

Happy Birthday, I'm sure you have the will power to get straight back on plan tomorrow. Perhaps eating plenty of super speed foods and limit the syns for the rest of the week will help. Hopefully someone who is more experienced than I am will be along soon to offer some words of wisdom

Just drop to 5 syns per day, stick to red for the rest of the week, drink plenty of water and hope for the best. And don't beat yourself up if it doesn't work, it will have by the next week's WI.

Yeah I usually drop to minimum syns for the rest of the week after a binge, I had a big bag of pick and mix and 2 vodka nights last week and still managed to lose a pound!

Will definetely try SS foods and reduce syns, my weight loss is slowing down, have roughly 10-14 pounds to lose, so this may give me the kick up the bum I need. Thanks everyone

Or, you could make your way through the entire list of super speed foods Hun and also reduce the syns. Even if you dont have a gain, you should get away with a sts. Happy Birthday!!!!

xxx

Sometimes i find if you have a little spurge like that it does you the world of good.....as long a you don't make a habit of it and are aware that you are synning!

You know what you have done and i'm sure you enoyed it. You need to draw a line under it now and carrry on with your diet.

Tomorrow is another day (as Mr Bond says lol)

Well the day started off well, its my bday, hubby brought me an Alpen light bar for my breakfast in bed, he even stuck a candle in it 4 me!!

That is so sweet. :D

Don't worry too much about the rest - it was your birthday, think of it as a Flexi-Syn day and just be sensible for the rest of the week. Chances are you won't gain anything.

Thankyou everyone, am back on plan now, am eating lots of scan bran and trying to lower syns for a few days to even things out!!
Have resigned myself to STS or gain, so if I lose anything i'll be ecstatic, and it was my bday after all so im not going to beat myself up about it.

Back