damn these bars are sticky

koodygirl

I was eating my choc / orange bar for lunch and got it all over my fingers and mouse. Doh! They are sticky little suckers aren't they!

Any ideas peeps when exante might make another bar that doesn't taste the same? I love these things but the 2 taste very similar.

happy friday!

Have you seen this thread? http://www.minimins.com/exante/194450-other-diet-bars.html

There are other non-Exante bars that are near enough nutritionally identical. I switched to the Tesco ultra slim meal replacement bars and they are lush! They do a chocolate crisp one and a raspberry and yoghurt one, they are both so yummy I would eat them even when not on a diet!

They are also on offer until 19th December - 2 packs of 3 for £3.50 (normally £2.58 per 3 pack). This works out to 58p a bar :)

Have you seen this thread? http://www.minimins.com/exante/194450-other-diet-bars.html

There are other non-Exante bars that are near enough nutritionally identical. I switched to the Tesco ultra slim meal replacement bars and they are lush! They do a chocolate crisp one and a raspberry and yoghurt one, they are both so yummy I would eat them even when not on a diet!

They are also on offer until 19th December - 2 packs of 3 for £3.50 (normally £2.58 per 3 pack). This works out to 58p a bar :)

I've been making use of this offer too. Unfortunately my local Tesco doesn't to the raspberry and yoghurt one which is a shame because I'd LOVE to try them!

I have half a Tesco bar with coffee before I go to job #1 and the other half at 11am at break time. They're big enough to be able to split them and I'm never hungry at work.

I've been making use of this offer too. Unfortunately my local Tesco doesn't to the raspberry and yoghurt one which is a shame because I'd LOVE to try them!

I have half a Tesco bar with coffee before I go to job #1 and the other half at 11am at break time. They're big enough to be able to split them and I'm never hungry at work.

I split mine into 20 slices and nibble at them as and when I want something to chew on. I think when I go back to 'real' food I'm going to do the same with any treats that I have as it lasts so much longer when it's in separate pieces and I feel like I'm getting loads of treats whereas a whole bar could be gorged in seconds!

thanks lordlulu! i used to do the same thing with the LL bars. cut them up in thin pieces, make them last longer. i felt a bit like a borrower but it was something that stayed with me. maybe thats why i stopped maintaining, because i stopped treating food that way. hmmm

thanks guys - i went out and brought a biggest loser and a couple of boxes of tesco ones (look like alpen bars!). have juts had the biggest loser choc crunch one and yeah - tasty - very similar to LL ones. Rock on!

Biggest are a bit pricey though so hopefully the tesco ones are just as tasty!

I bought the Tesco choc crunch bars. Disappointed as they taste like card to me :(

hmm thats not positive! i'l test mine out tomorrow!

Its probably just me. i don't think exante bars are that nice either. i much preferred CD bars ;)

i don't think the exante ones are lovely either but you just get used to it don't you. lol. i miss the LL fudge ones! its like porridge, i'm not sure anyone loves it but we know its good for us!

I dont mind the bars but sometimes it feels a bit like it burns the back of my throat when im eating it... weird I know... does anyone else get this? xxx

hmm no nothing like that, are you drinking plenty of water with it? I find it sticks in my throat but i just glug it down with coffee! or nuke it for 20sec and have it gooey!

I don't mind the Exante bars. They are a bit plain but that doesn't bother me that much. I prefer the biggest loser bars although Tesco raspberry and yoghurt bars are lovely :) The choc ones aren't as nice as the raspberry ones!

Yeah been drinking plenty of water, maybe I will try drinking it with a coffee and see if that helps. I think it might be something to do with the vitamins maybe... How are you getting on ladies? x

Back