Dance central kinnect!

Have just bought an xbox off some1 at work, am now saving up for the kinnect, can't bloody wait to have all my monies together and go to the shops :eek:)

Have just bought an xbox off some1 at work, am now saving up for the kinnect, can't bloody wait to have all my monies together and go to the shops :eek:)

Don't know if it's true, but someone told me the Kinnect does not work with older Xboxes. You might want to check if the one you bought will work.

MM

MinnieMel said:
Don't know if it's true, but someone told me the Kinnect does not work with older Xboxes. You might want to check if the one you bought will work.

MM

We have one of the first xboxs (the White one) and the kinnect works fine with us.

Hi, I got a Kinnect for Christmas and love it. My hubby and I used Dance Central regularly for ages and it was soooo good, I even sold my Wii. I also brought your shape as well, which is good. My hubby brought Zumba, but I have a damaged knee, awaiting surgery and I find that I can't do Zumba as it kills my knee, whereas the other two seem ok. Having said all of this, I probably haven't even switched the Kinnect on for about a month now - oops. Maybe its time to get it back on regularly again, now that I have joined SW yesterday... watch this space lol x

Back