*dances round like a lunatic*

JustForMe

Gold Member
Im 12 13.5 this morning. im into the 12'sssssssssssss

considering i started in the 16's im]

sooooo

happy :D

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Excellent (joins you in celebration)

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Woo Hoo! Well done. Congrats!

KELS!!!! that's fantastic!!!! oh i'm sooo pleased for you!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

thanks sarahlou. oooo i feel so good. im going out tonight for a nice cold pint of water to celebrate :D

thanks sarahlou. oooo i feel so good. im going out tonight for a nice cold pint of water to celebrate :D

lol yeah you go and treat yourself love! that's one almighty achievement. i can't wait to be down there! weigh in tonight so one step closer we hope!! xx

lol yeah you go and treat yourself love! that's one almighty achievement. i can't wait to be down there! weigh in tonight so one step closer we hope!! xx

youll be there in no time. when i first started i could never imagine getting to this stage. oooo i just realised only 3.5lbs to go till 4 stone :D

I heart lipotrim ;)

Brilliant Well Done :D :D

WOOOHOOOO!!!

That`s fabtastic :D :D :D :D

CONGRATS!!!

Xxxxxxxx

Enjoy it hun! It is a lovely feeling! Well done you!

Brilliant - it's a real boost moving down a stone bracket isn't it.
Keep it up - you are doing so well x

Brilliant!! really well done, you've done great :)

Well done Kels!! Thats brill! Would love to see what you will do when you hit the 11's!! Youve done amazing :)

waaawwweeeeee.....well done you...oh, it is a nice feeling getting to the next level....you will soon be celebrating the 11s soon! Its amazing.

You have done so well!

Back