Dancing on Ice

jaylou

Gold Member
:D Starts on Sunday.

Can't wait.

I've not seen the full line up yet, just those on the advert, Denise Welch, Kerry Katona, Angela Rippon, Vanilla Ice, Jeff Brazier.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

oh yes!!!! sooooooooo looking forward to it!! :D

:D Starts on Sunday.

Can't wait.

I've not seen the full line up yet, just those on the advert, Denise Welch, Kerry Katona, Angela Rippon, Vanilla Ice, Jeff Brazier.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

Really looking forward to it.

What with that and Wild at Heart, Sundays are going to be real wind down time for me after working all day.

I read in the TV guide that there are 8 celebs with only 6 going through to the second week and there will be a skate off (for the first time ever)
7 celebs listed, not sure who the 8th is.

I'm sure there used to be more than that? Or perhaps it just seemed like it!

You are quick right my dear!!!
I've just done a quick search and found the goss on www.itv.com/dancingonice

There are 16 "celebs" 8 in each week with 2 going out.

I don't know half of them!

Angela Rippon, Chloe Madeley, Craig Mclachlan, Dave Vittey, Denise Welsh, Dominic Cork, Elen Rivas, Jeff Brazier, Jennifer Metcalfe, Johnson Beharry VC, Kerry Katona (eek!) Laura Hamilton, Nadia Sawahla, Sam Attawar, Steven Arnold, Vanilla Ice

Okay, so I don't know who 7 of them are!

I'll be watching... Even though I fear it's not going to be as good this year. It used to be my favourite out of the reality shows. I can't stand Kerry Katona...

I've always watched it, but more so this year to support my neighbour (Jeff Brazier)
Sunday nights are now my fav especially as wild at heart is back tonight :D

Ooo didn't know it started tonight. Thank goodness for a bit of light entertainment in the evening :) Yes I will def be watching this series. TV has been awful lately.

:dooney:

I wasn't going to watch it as apart from Angela Rippon and Nadia Sawalha, I thought I hadn't heard of any of the contestants.

However, someone mentioned Craig Maclachlan, and if my memory hasn't let me down, wasn't he the one who always had his shirt (and sometimes even more) off in Neighbours??

Might give it a glance, then!!!

Love love love DOI!!

Bit disappointed that they have that Katona woman in it - she's so annoying!!

Yes, good old Craig was the Himbo du jour - always topless :drool:

xx

2 hours to go....woo hoooooo!!! i cant wait!!!
and it may be showing that i love all things newsy and gossipy but there are only 2 that i dont know who they are!

I saw some trailers on television a few weeks back about Kerry Katona. I asked a friend of mine who she was, and got this amazed look in return - but I honestly don't know! I suppose I could look her up, but probably won't bother.

As far as I am concerned, it seems that the definition of "celebrity" is usually "someone I have never heard of"!

OK, now I have looked her up and I do remember her from that incredibly irritating series of Iceland adverts. The ones that put me off ever going into Iceland again!

"That's why mums go to Iceland". Grrrrrr!!!! Not everyone who goes food shopping is a mum!!!

Back