Danger, danger!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
A dangerous thought has entered my head...

"one little quality street choccie won't hurt...."

*panic, panic*

step_away_from_the_chocolate_bumper_sticker-p128122778243472121f82_325.jpg

It won't if you only have 1 and Syn it.

A dangerous thought has entered my head...

"one little quality street choccie won't hurt...."

*panic, panic*

but you're right - ONE won't hurt....but can you stop at one??? I can't! And that's when it's a problem.... if you can't stop at one - get rid of what's left in the house (give to a neighbour/old folk's home etc).....
x

LOL! That's what I needed, thanks Britters!! :D

Alwyn shhhhh! ;) It's a slippery slope from 1 to 10 and I'll lie to myself and my diary about it!! And that just wouldn't get me anywhere.

It's only day 2, Hellie...focus, focus!

Nope, I definitely can't! Problem is it's the office tin so they aren't mine to give away. I think I'm over the worst of it now though. Passing craving *hopes*
*eats satsuma*
but you're right - ONE won't hurt....but can you stop at one??? I can't! And that's when it's a problem.... if you can't stop at one - get rid of what's left in the house (give to a neighbour/old folk's home etc).....
x

If you can't just have one or two chocolates then step away from the chocolates!!!

I really struggle with moderation so I'm talking from experience!!!

I was in a similar situation - but mine was a bargain resistance.

Co-op have 6 creme eggs for £1.50 and my head is like - wow! what a good deal, yum yum! and my willpower had to step in and say that the 6 would be scoffed, in probably 2 sittings and i would have consumed - 9 syns per egg is it??

so - 54 syns! OMG! x

I can't have creme eggs in the house either! Although when I was pregnant I went totally off chocolate. 8 months I had one in my work drawer...8 months!!

I'm ok now. Chocolate urges quashed.

Back