Dangerous daydreams

Just Do It

Last week I was indulging myself in a little daydreaming while I was doing the housework.

It was starting to get a little bit out of hand, maybe a little racey. And then I pulled myself up with a start.

I realised that one of my previous favourite daydreams, for the last 20 years, had been of me losing weight. It would go something like me going to a WI (at weight watchers) and the leader would say, well done 2lbs lost. Then it would continue with the next week, well done 2lbs lost , thats 4lbs in total. It would get to Well done, thats 2lbs lost, that makes 50lbs in total. At this point in my daydream I would be drifting off with thoughts of the clothes I would be wearing, new hairdo etc. And eventually it would be, Well done another 2lbs off, You are at goal.

:eek: Hang on a minute, that day dream is coming true!! I realised I had better be very careful with what I was imagining, if one can unexpectedly come true then what about the rest!!

(I am not about to reveal what they are in case any of my family comes and reads this over my shoulder!!!)

Back