Dangerous Debz Does Another Dull Diary

I'm sorry what was that? I'm too busy picking up bits of menthol soaked sinuses off the walls.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:.....have you had your head over a bowl of hot water....towel over head etc etc? Blows you brains out I know if you inhale too deeply:eek::eek::eek:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:.....have you had your head over a bowl of hot water....towel over head etc etc? Blows you brains out I know if you inhale too deeply:eek::eek::eek:

Yep, well sort of. I've got a Vicks inhaler thing that locks together and is heat proof. It aims the fumes up your nose when you stick your head over it. No need for a towel.

Pretty Sure I'm heading for third degree chemical burns at the back of my throat though. Think I may have overdone it on the menthol crystals. :doh::brainfart:

Yep, well sort of. I've got a Vicks inhaler thing that locks together and is heat proof. It aims the fumes up your nose when you stick your head over it. No need for a towel.

Pretty Sure I'm heading for third degree chemical burns at the back of my throat though. Think I may have overdone it on the menthol crystals. :doh::brainfart:

Step away from the inhaler hun!!!!!:eek:

It's kinda reassuring to know that another mum is having, shall we say a "challenging" afternoon!

This has been mine so far ::rolleyes:

* Inflate pool for kids in garden :hitthefan:
* Bribe kids with Ice pops to be patient:rolleyes:
* Fill pool for kids (took an hour):eek:
* Kids finally get in the pool :clap:
* Kids argue, whine & fight over boats:sigh:
* Kids get out of pool and sulk:(
* Mummy takes deep breath and :character00148:
* Kids still arguing as I type :rolleyes:

How long until bedtime?????:argh::gen147::beam:

Step away from the inhaler hun!!!!!:eek:

It's kinda reassuring to know that another mum is having, shall we say a "challenging" afternoon!

This has been mine so far ::rolleyes:

* Inflate pool for kids in garden :hitthefan:
* Bribe kids with Ice pops to be patient:rolleyes:
* Fill pool for kids (took an hour):eek:
* Kids finally get in the pool :clap:
* Kids argue, whine & fight over boats:sigh:
* Kids get out of pool and sulk:(
* Mummy takes deep breath and :character00148:
* Kids still arguing as I type :rolleyes:

How long until bedtime?????:argh::gen147::beam:

OMG have some of these :hug99:. Kids are soooo much hard work. Even though we wouldn't change them for the world. As nothing I do is good enough, I've decided to let mine fend for themselves :D, oh I wish.

This is me :sick:. Well no I'm not that bad, I'm too drugged up to be that bad. Therefore this is me :crazy:. Yeah, definitely.

OH is stuck on a train. I'm about to start weigh ins, kids will have to just get on with it. Thank God for Prozac, I'm sort of at the stage of just getting on with things without giving a damn. :D

For some odd reason my coffee tastes of menthol, I wonder why that would be. :coffee:

errr.....no idea!!!!! ;):p

Oh man if I was tired yesterday I'm knackered today.

I went to bed at midnight. Then I got up at half past. Then I came downstairs and watched an episode of Bones, followed by something like Law and Order, I can't actually remember. Then eventually I fell asleep on the sofa in a semi upright position. Because of my cold I couldn't sleep in bed, lying down felt like I was lying upside down. At least on the sofa almost sitting up I managed to get a couple of hours sleep.

I was up at 6am, I did the washing and the dishwasher. I've got the kids dressed and they are eating their breakfast. I've even made Danny's sandwiches for tomorrow. So I've caught up with my chores. The kids even have toe nail rather than talons now that I've attacked them with nail clippers.

I have a little over an hour before weigh ins start. I'm expecting 5 people this morning and 6 people tonight. And someone else from last night wants to become a counsellor when she's got to BMI 28, which frankly isn't going to take her that long. Bring it on.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh and the inhaler doesn't appear to be as mind blowing as it was yesterday. Either that or my cold is getting worse before it gets better. :sick:

Just about everyone I spoke to last night commented on how I get a cold before I go on holiday. And some of them went on to say I push myself too hard. Well thats all going to change when Matt goes to school, I will definitely be less rushed.

Friday 25th July

One hours work this morning and I'm calling a halt to weigh ins and getting ready for my holiday to Cyprus.

Still got a cold. Its more of a stinking cold now than it was a couple of days ago when I was calling it a mild cold. My ears are bunged up, so is my nose and I've got a headache.

Everyone stand back I'm back on the menthol inhalation and it's a strong one, there may be incoming brain matter...:sick::argh: There's no exploding smilie. I should be able to depict megagore however these :hitthefan::sick0019::sign0131: remind me that with my IBS I really ought to buy some imodium at the chemist before I go. Now I've written it down I may remember.

Saturday 26th July

The kids have started arguing already today. Nice! I have packing to do. If my 8 year old daughter would get her food in her mouth and not down her clothes I could get away with taking far less clothes than I'm having to, but frankly she'll be lucky to get through breakfast without getting ketchup on herself. Damn those cooked breakfasts on holiday. I can't stand them myself. I haven't a clue what I'm going to have. Last time I took CD and had that then practically wasted the calories really because then I went to breakfast with the family and eat something of what was on offer, so if I'm going to eat some anyway, I may as well not bother eating CD and save myself 415 calories a day. Otherwise I'm just going to be eating normally and having 415 calories on top, which I'm trying to convince myself that on holiday I really don't need. I'm taking all kinds of stuff to help with IBS, fingers crossed everyone. :sigh:

Jealous about your holiday...............Hope you feel better and that there is plenty of sunshine!!
X

Yay nice holiday.

I went to the gym every day while I was there, except Sundays, it was shut. I still managed to put on 11lbs. But I lost 3lbs yesterday. The food was soooo nice. And they kept putting out about three different chocolate puddings, so I had to have a bit of every one!

Anyway, back to normal now. I have just three days later finished the holiday washing. I can't tell you what a relief that is. I can tell you it hasn't made a blind bit of difference to the state of my house which is still a tip. But I think I can get away with this level of grot for tonights weigh ins.

A personal record for me was to get back from holiday and book next years within 24 hours of returning to the UK. Proud of that. It's essential these days, we decided next year to go to the Egypt holiday village run by First Choice, and I couldn't get a family suite that contains a separate bedroom for the kids in late July, I took the last available one for two weeks starting on 3rd August. Complete madness. They start taking bookings about 16 months in advance. I know what I will be doing in April. I wonder if I'll get a free kids place for 2010? :rolleyes:

Anyway, the only thing wrong with the First Choice Aliathon Holiday Village in Paphos Cyprus was that the air con in the fishing village apartments would not stay on during the night. We almost had it right, but not quite. So we didn't sleep much. I could have slept in the heat, but Danny kept getting up to turn the air con back on again and that woke me up.

The only other thing wrong was that the main child friendly pool was closed for some time every day of the second week of our holiday due to people allowing their kids to poo in the pool. Cheers. That meant we either put the kids in the club for the maximum amount of time, or camped around another pool with no sun beds.

Anyway on a personal achievement level, I did the high ropes course. Harnessed to a rope thing 20ft off the ground, I did get round the thing full to tight ropes and swinging bridges, but I can tell you this much - NEVER AGAIN! :D

Friday flabby of August

OK I still haven't lost any weight since my holiday. But my pre holiday clothes still fit. They are just a bit tight.

After the bank holiday weekend when I'm away watching the reenactment of smugglers and soldiers fighting on the beach, I will then begin to drop a few pounds.

If anyone sees my willpower hanging around can they please send it back to me. It seems to have escaped again. Ta.

Back