Danii is ready to shrink big time!

Danii

Banned
Hello all my name is Danielle and live with my parents in Birmingham and my twin sister Zoe. :)

I have always been over weight suppose i just love food really.But now its time to change for me as im very unhappy with my body and disgusting eating habit so here i am:) I am fed up of following diets and cheating so CCing it is and im well excited to start tomorrow morning.

I am going to work out how many calories i will be eating a day, i dont have any scales at home so i will weigh in at my local boots store. I have spoken to my GP about my depression recently and we have talked about alot of issues in my life mainly about my twin sister.

Anyway here's my first mini goal is to lose 7 lbs by the end of September.. im ready to shrink and become the happy Danii again..xx:D

Hiya :) Good luck hun! Loads of us use a site called My Fitness Pal to find out how many calories to eat and it's an easy way to track them too. You might find it useful :)

Hiya :) Good luck hun! Loads of us use a site called My Fitness Pal to find out how many calories to eat and it's an easy way to track them too. You might find it useful :)
Thank you for your advice :)

Monday and back at work after 6 weeks off the joys lol
I must prepare myself I've left out had no brekkie so will pop into Tesco's and stock up on fruit as I love all fruits.
I'm going to make Saturday mornings my weigh in days :) x

Hi and welcome Danii.
I hope you find ccing as easy and enjoyable as alot of us on here do? Good luck, I look forward to reading your diary. :)

Hello all i have been busy with work this week but will log on more often promise..!

todays weight is 12.0 i have so a way to go really dont i lol.
I will log my foods later on tonight ive ate loads over the last few days so will be cutting down from today. :)

hope everyone as a lovely day Danii x

Saturday foods
Banana,apple yogurt
Walkers crisps, noodles
Chicken nuggets with beans
Sf jelly ........ A lazy day with lazy food
Oh and 5 wkd blue drinks in the pub :)

Sunday already and I'm watching tv at home :)
B- museli skim milk 202 cals
L- ww meal 246 cals / yogurt 149 cals
D- ??
Saving for some treats tonight with friends.
E- fitness DVD burnt 247 cals and loved it too x

Back