Dan's Diary - Slimmer for my wedding???

Danb

Well its not going to start from Day 1 as i forgot to create one but here we are on day 7!

Anyway abit about me, im 27, live near manchester, im 6'3" and weighed in at 28st7lbs. I decided to do lipotrim as I get married in 8 months (1st June) and need to lose some weight to fit into to some suits! Ive been doing weight watchers on and off for the previous 5 months and was very yo-yo up and down on it - some weeks losing 5lbs other weeks putting several back on.

I have done lipotrim around 5 years ago, only did it for a few months but lost several stone (ive put that weight back on, and on, and probably on again!) as i didnt do any maintainance and just went back into old eating habbits, this time will be different, I would love to get down to 18st for my wedding day - so thats going to be my target - realistcly if i can get out of the 20st category then ill be more than happy with that.

Im not very active, i work for the NHS in IT, so sit at a computer for 8 hours a day, and dont really do any sports (used to play golf years ago) but now im into my cars and racing, but another one of my goals is to be able to sit in my racing bucket seat comfortably as at the moment, i get a numb arse after 30mins!

So here we go

Day 1-7 review

Weighed in at 28st 7 1/2lbs at the chemist on the thursday and selected my shakes for the week, had a blow out with a massive kebab and a garlic bread with cheese to say goodbye to food for a bit :) and started my diet the friday morning.
First few days were hardish, getting hunger pains, especially in bed at night as i lie on my stomach and it just hurts as it was hungry, also feeling tired aroudn 5ish, i kept having to go for a sleep for an hour or so, and several early nights.
After day 4 i started feeling loads better, lot more energy, no need for a sleep in the day, and no hunger pains.
Some of my work colleagues support me, but then have a lapse of that support - ie today, came back with fish and chips - the smell was awesome - but i stuck to my strawberry shake!

Weighed in on day 7 and ive lost a savage 14 1/2 lbs! Im so happy with this result :D

Decided ill go on majority of choc shakes as i didnt enjoy the vanilla ones, and ive got a few chicken soups, will give one of these a whirl for my tea later tonight.

Well it's 1.30am and for some reason I can't sleep, so on here reading up more about people's experiences.

One thing I forgot to say is that I'm doing the female one and not the male, so 3 shakes a day and less calories, don't think I could manage on 2 shakes a day.

Tried the chicken soup aswell for my evening shake (400ml hot water, blitzed in blender, poured in big mug) was just like a cup a soup, think ill be getting more of these next week especially with the cold nights coming in.

Hi Dan, over a stone lost in a week is just fantastic. You must feel great about that. When I started on LTR back in January I only had strawberry shakes for 3 weeks. Next time I got some variety and found that I like all four flavours. This time on I have an equal number of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla with me and just keep rotating them.

I was 20 stone in January and I have progressively come down to 16 stone in September. Like you describe I also have problems with maintenance and slip into old eating habits when I come off the LTR. Each time I say I must try harder as I know I can't keep going like this yo yo ing up and down.

I'm a week in to this present campaign and I've lost 8 pounds, well chuffed.

Keep up the good work and now you see that it works there's extrar motivation, apart from your pending nuptuals, to keep going - good luck.

well its gone a bit pete tongue this week, hada massive argument with my mum on saturday, and the mrs was feeling a bit down, so nipped to burger king for a burger, then stupidly the following day had a dominos! Felt really guilty, but since monday been back on it and finally back into ketosis. Weighed myself yesterday, and Im sure ive not put on weight which is a relief, but im off for my official weigh in shortly - going to get some chicken soup ones for my last shake at night, especially as its getting colder!

well ive just got back from chemist and ive lost 5.5lbs - happy considering that i cheated.....twice.

Back