Dare I dream?

Went for a slice of the real thing! Oops

Well I paid for the pizza and all the other rubbish I ate with a 2.5lb gain! My biggest gain by far! I could argue that some of that is period gain (2llbs) but I was pretty bad when I was away. So on Monday night I felt rubbish and could almost feel me giving up, then I realised that was fruitless and actually I want to be slim for my 40th and all I need to do is get back on track. So I invested in a 6 week countdown.

I have been very focused since and have written down everything I eat. I had printed a full months worth of food diaries prior to Monday night and had already started to complete them. I'm going to go back to photographing and writing my blog.

I bought a new wardrobe when I went to mum and dads, for my new job. I need to get into it! I now have a start date of either 7th July or 14th. Yesterday I had confirmation that I have my redundancy, so a lot of my stress has now gone and I can just focus on exercise and diet. I've woke. With the larks this morning and will pack my gym stuff and go into work early then come home via the gym! I'm aiming for Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays from this Sunday! Then I think I will restart running on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. That should shift this weight!

Well I paid for the pizza and all the other rubbish I ate with a 2.5lb gain! My biggest gain by far! I could argue that some of that is period gain (2llbs) but I was pretty bad when I was away. So on Monday night I felt rubbish and could almost feel me giving up, then I realised that was fruitless and actually I want to be slim for my 40th and all I need to do is get back on track. So I invested in a 6 week countdown. I have been very focused since and have written down everything I eat. I had printed a full months worth of food diaries prior to Monday night and had already started to complete them. I'm going to go back to photographing and writing my blog. I bought a new wardrobe when I went to mum and dads, for my new job. I need to get into it! I now have a start date of either 7th July or 14th. Yesterday I had confirmation that I have my redundancy, so a lot of my stress has now gone and I can just focus on exercise and diet. I've woke. With the larks this morning and will pack my gym stuff and go into work early then come home via the gym! I'm aiming for Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays from this Sunday! Then I think I will restart running on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. That should shift this weight!

You are back in the zone! Well done for getting back on track. I on the other hand desperately want to lose it but seem to not be able to follow plan. Running, gym, diaries etc sound great and you will do it!

You are back in the zone! Well done for getting back on track. I on the other hand desperately want to lose it but seem to not be able to follow plan. Running, gym, diaries etc sound great and you will do it!

It doesn't look like I will make it to the gym until Saturday after all! But my food has been great, with lots of super speedy fruit. I'm feeling positive again now and I'm really pleased I bought a countdown and made the commitment for 6 weeks. I am still writing everything down and I'm amazed at how many syns had crept in.

I told people at work today that I have had a couple of interviews and have been asked for references, so that pressure is now lifting.

VERY FOCUSSED!!

It doesn't look like I will make it to the gym until Saturday after all! But my food has been great, with lots of super speedy fruit. I'm feeling positive again now and I'm really pleased I bought a countdown and made the commitment for 6 weeks. I am still writing everything down and I'm amazed at how many syns had crept in. I told people at work today that I have had a couple of interviews and have been asked for references, so that pressure is now lifting. VERY FOCUSSED!!

Im Out with work tonight. I am looking forward to it but I have to confess I may consume a bit too much alcohol. So I'm going to be great with my food, then moderate with my drinking (I don't drink so often now so my tolerance is lower than it was)

Im Out with work tonight. I am looking forward to it but I have to confess I may consume a bit too much alcohol. So I'm going to be great with my food, then moderate with my drinking (I don't drink so often now so my tolerance is lower than it was)

Enjoy yourself, you can rein it in over the rest of the week. Realistically unless you are totally obsessed like I get sometimes (not now though - see my diary!) once you have a drink your willpower will wane so don't expect too much from yourself. How about flexible synning?

Enjoy yourself, you can rein it in over the rest of the week. Realistically unless you are totally obsessed like I get sometimes (not now though - see my diary!) once you have a drink your willpower will wane so don't expect too much from yourself. How about flexible synning?

I think I drank a months worth of syns!

Ouch my head!

Back on it today, I'm pleased I went, I had some lovely compliments

I think I drank a months worth of syns! Ouch my head! Back on it today, I'm pleased I went, I had some lovely compliments

Life's too short to miss out on things but if you can find the balance - go out one day but have 6 good days then that's perfect

Life's too short to miss out on things but if you can find the balance - go out one day but have 6 good days then that's perfect

Well we did some fab food on Saturday from the easy entertaining book (you can get that still at amazon) but for our first wedding anniversary the lovely husband took me back to the hotel we stayed in all weekend when we got married for an afternoon tea! It was fabulous but definitely not syn free!

Fortunately I had been pretty good the rest of the week and I was rewarded with a 1.5lb loss!! I'm pleased I bought my countdown last week as it forced me to go this evening. I'm looking forward to next week! I have made sure when I have left overs I chuck a couple of handfuls of super free frozen veg in too!

Tonight is chicken, spinach and tomato curry!!

Well we did some fab food on Saturday from the easy entertaining book (you can get that still at amazon) but for our first wedding anniversary the lovely husband took me back to the hotel we stayed in all weekend when we got married for an afternoon tea! It was fabulous but definitely not syn free! Fortunately I had been pretty good the rest of the week and I was rewarded with a 1.5lb loss!! I'm pleased I bought my countdown last week as it forced me to go this evening. I'm looking forward to next week! I have made sure when I have left overs I chuck a couple of handfuls of super free frozen veg in too! Tonight is chicken, spinach and tomato curry!!

Well done on the loss!

Ok. So I kind of lost the plot all summer. I am now the same weight as I was way back in July. But in that time my husband lost his job, I changed jobs and ended up travelling loads, had a car accident and a virus and Hubby has had to move to London. So I am back to a single life during the week. Its been really hard but I am pleased I haven't gained all the weight back.

Anyway I have decided to regain control, having looked around at various health clubs in the last few months I grabbed the bull by the horns and joined my local leisure centre for half the cost. Tonight I have been to Zumba and really enjoyed it. I have decided to postpone my Masters degree as I am far too busy and feel better for having taken control. I am now ready to refocus on my food and weight loss journey. So here we go: I would like to lose 10lbs before Christmas and be in the 13 stones for my birthday two weeks after that. That means losing a stone in 9 weeks. So here goes!

Ok. So I kind of lost the plot all summer. I am now the same weight as I was way back in July. But in that time my husband lost his job, I changed jobs and ended up travelling loads, had a car accident and a virus and Hubby has had to move to London. So I am back to a single life during the week. Its been really hard but I am pleased I haven't gained all the weight back. Anyway I have decided to regain control, having looked around at various health clubs in the last few months I grabbed the bull by the horns and joined my local leisure centre for half the cost. Tonight I have been to Zumba and really enjoyed it. I have decided to postpone my Masters degree as I am far too busy and feel better for having taken control. I am now ready to refocus on my food and weight loss journey. So here we go: I would like to lose 10lbs before Christmas and be in the 13 stones for my birthday two weeks after that. That means losing a stone in 9 weeks. So here goes!

Good luck Suzy x

Ok so I am trying to get around the conference problem by preparing overnight oats (my favourite thing at the moment and getting lots of compliments at work when I take them in). My de-stressing is continuing....I now have an ironing lady and the dogs are booked in with the dog sitter for next weeks trip to Poland. I need to go and get a winter work suit, as I am going to freeze next week if I wear my current suits (all summer suits).

Back