Dare I dream?

Good morning. The interview is at 8 this morning. I had a tremendous weight loss of 2.5lbs last night, and was slimmer of the week. I also managed to achieve my 15. Stone, which was always my goal for this week. we have a big family wedding this weekend so I am on plan and focused for the rest of the week. If I get a weight loss this week I think I will be over the moon. lots of life changing stuff this week so I'm mindful of stress levels and will run this week to keep myself balanced. How have you all got on? This is morning I am having one of my favourite breakfasts.....riveta 70g phili and smoked salmon. Mmmmm

2.5 is great. Good luck with the interview.

Hello, round two of the interviews today. Should get an answer this afternoon. Really doing well diet wise. Thought I should publish some photos of the lovely food we are eating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    633.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 40
Hello! Well my throat is raging but it was a great wedding. My food wasn't too bad but the amount I drank was disgraceful (although I managed not to disgrace myself.,). Lots of complements of my weight loss.

I'm on success express today and tomorrow!

I'm in the hat!

Attachments

• image-3123828112.jpg
    image-3123828112.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 35
Hello! Well my throat is raging but it was a great wedding. My food wasn't too bad but the amount I drank was disgraceful (although I managed not to disgrace myself.,). Lots of complements of my weight loss. I'm on success express today and tomorrow! I'm in the hat!

You have to enjoy yourself though or you'll lose it and go mad for days on end. Sounds like you enjoyed it but you're straight back on it. You look great in the photo and not overweight at all. I can't see your stats on ipad- how much do you need to lose?

Ah so nearly exactly my weight. I'm 14-12.5 as of this morning. Aiming for 2 off this week. Fingers crossed!

Mala, wow that's really spooky. I have said I am going for 3 this week but I have a funeral today, night out tomorrow, cake club Saturday and lunch with the spice girls on Sunday. So it's going to be a challenge!

so I will post lots of food pics this week to help me stay on track! What are you going for this week?

Mala, wow that's really spooky. I have said I am going for 3 this week but I have a funeral today, night out tomorrow, cake club Saturday and lunch with the spice girls on Sunday. So it's going to be a challenge! so I will post lots of food pics this week to help me stay on track! What are you going for this week?

My losses on sw are feeble but it's the only plan I can stick to, so I'm going for 2 lbs (but secretly wishing for more!!)

Yes amazing we are both so similar in weight. I'm 5 ft 7. Have you already lost a lot?

Hello. So I've now had two rubbish weeks but today has been a lot better! I gained 1lb over the wedding week and lost half of that last week, now need to knuckle down for holiday in 5 weeks and Nephews wedding in 8!

1 lb is no gain at all that's great. Just get back on it and all that and more will vanish. 5 weeks means half a stone...

Hello. Well I managed to lose that other half pound tonight so I'm back where I started pre wedding. I'm over the moon as I got slimmer of the week too! I visited my mums class in jarrow, made me appreciate my local group!

Back