Dark circles?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Has any one else got dark circles under the inside bit (closest to the nose ) of their eyes??

Some one mentioned it to me tonight and said I look ill!!!

I get them too... bit of lancolm cover up and they disappear as if by magic.. the skin around the eyes is the thinnest on the body.... losts of sleep water and cover up solves the problem!!!x

I jus look like poop cnstatly at the moment!

had the worst sleep ever lat night, probly got about 2 hours...

so yer, i look like a zombie today haha

no make up on either, cos cudnt b bothered, bet i look hotttt hahaha

xxxx

I have dark circles under my eyes and have had them for a long time. My family all think that I'm ill. I don't do anything about them, I refuse to put on any kind of cover up.

I think if this lack of sleep is going to stay for my whole journey on LT im going to end up looking like a panda lol :)

Im have dark circles permently.....as in permently tired no matter how little or much sleep i get! Mum thinks i may have an overactive thyroid lol!
Just got some stuff from clinque tho 'just for eyes' expensive apparently but this was a freebe after buying foundation and mascara from them you got a lil gift set an my bfs sisters said it works wonders!!!!

Just wanted to say i read in an article that it is a proven fasct there is nothing you can do about dark circles under the eyes.. the reason being some people are predisposed to it, it is down to the fact that the skin is very thin in that area, and no amount of creams etc. can help!!! Cover up and loadsa sleep, but for some poeple even sleep wont help as it is down to skin type and complexion! I have it, but admit I cover them everyday with lancome cover stuff.. the only stuff I have found has worked after trying literally hundreds!! Tis 30 quid for a tiny tube but lasts for ages.... x

Hey babes, I have dark circles to. To erase them you need a salmon coloured concealer. If you are a Mac Makeup user you should always use an NW shade as it neutralizes the darkness. Don't use too much and simply pat on the area dont wipe. For this to stay put all day you need to set it with some powder. Works a treat for me. But remember it has to be a salmon colour - whatever your skin tone. I do mine under my foundation first and than pat a little on top of the foundation too! Mac NC shades are for use on red areas of your face so never use an NC shade on your under eye. Hope that helps!

Hey babes, I have dark circles to. To erase them you need a salmon coloured concealer. If you are a Mac Makeup user you should always use an NW shade as it neutralizes the darkness. Don't use too much and simply pat on the area dont wipe. For this to stay put all day you need to set it with some powder. Works a treat for me. But remember it has to be a salmon colour - whatever your skin tone. I do mine under my foundation first and than pat a little on top of the foundation too! Mac NC shades are for use on red areas of your face so never use an NC shade on your under eye. Hope that helps!

chunkydunker you are a liitle well of knowledge i love your make up tips!! cheers!!:D

Back