DATING WEBSITE

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mich, 7 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Hi!

I have just been sent this link for a dating website for 'larger ladies' (and men too I assume?) .....not sure why as never subscribed to any myself....me thinks hubby wouldn't be too happy....LOL:D

Anyway, this is not intended to offend or 'pigeon hole' us ladies/men with weight to loose but thought it might be worth putting the link up...... you never know Mr/Miss Right might be amongst them......:D

If anyone is offended by this please PM me and I will request the thread is removed.... Thanks.

Dating BBW: Single Big Beautiful Women Dating Online

Love

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Splodge

Splodge Never give up trying....!

I think its a great idea. If i wasn't attached i would definately use it.

4. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Oh no.... I have to say, I very briefly dipped my toes into the dating world of Big Beautiful Women and found that the fellas were all mega-creeps PLUS... we ain't gonna be big women for much longer so they won't fancy us anyhow... LMAO!!! hee hee

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.