Dauphinoise potatoes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Phoenixb, 31 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Phoenixb

Phoenixb Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am having some friends over for dinner tonight

I am doing chicken in parma ham with roasted veg and wanted to do dauphinoise pots, but don't know how to work out the syns.

Can anyone help me please :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StarkidPotter

StarkidPotter Member

there is a syn free version of dauphinoise potatoes availible on the SW website if needed?

4. angelkissingdevil

angelkissingdevil New Member

Does anyone have the link for the dauphinoise potatoes as I can't seem to find it on the SW website.

5. RichT

RichT Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know about SW dauphinois potatoes, but an alternative would be boulangere potatoes.

Prep the spuds in the same way and layer with onions and garlic. Remember to season each layer.

Cover with chicken stock (to the top of the potatoes) and cook in the oven for 45-60mins cove with foil for first 30 mins

You would have to syn the stock that you use, or if you use veggie stock, it would be free. You could top with cheese 5mins before end of cooking and claim it As a HEX.

Dauphinois is much better, but hopefully, this is a helpful alternative

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.