Dave's diary - back on plan, back on Minimins

hello. Just to let you know i found some choc and fudge alpen lights in C'bury ASDA today. i bought a few boxes, if you want i can bring a couple of boxes tomorrow, they were £1.61 a box- sorry not on offer:( Let me know at some point before the WI.

P.s I'm dreading wi, hoping not to gain as my scales are not looking great!!

hello dave i guess i am more poking my nose in here then i should but as a long term user of xenical i hate when people dismiss them as "diet pills" or a quick fix they are neither... and should you visit our xenical forum on here i think ud see.

Xenical teaches people to eat healthy and if you dont you get very bad side effects so overtime people get used to what is a healthy eating habits.. and exercise is a must... they dont make you loose weight they aid you to change your habits.

i speak on behalf of every xenical here , i really get disapointed when people do dismiss our method of weightloss as a just a "pill"

its no magic pill and taking the pill on its own brings you no sucess you must eat healthy and exercise daily or its like popping a cod liver oil tablet thats not even cod liver oil.

but i understand you have your opinion i just think it only fair to voice my own...

ps wii fit's are good. i use them daily.

good luck for tomorrow was going to say u would prob get slimmer of the month but aint sure coz u have had to change class :)

hello. Just to let you know i found some choc and fudge alpen lights in C'bury ASDA today. i bought a few boxes, if you want i can bring a couple of boxes tomorrow, they were £1.61 a box- sorry not on offer:( Let me know at some point before the WI.

P.s I'm dreading wi, hoping not to gain as my scales are not looking great!!

You are a legend!! Yes please, I will definitely take you up on that offer :D:D

If you are worried about your weigh in, you'd better get running round that car park lololol

See you in 15 and a half hours!!

eve, I didn't know there was a slimmer of the month award, nobody has picked one up in the 5 weeks I have been going that I know of! Thanks for your kind wishes, I am almost positive I am gonna show a loss, although I don't want to tempt fate too much lol. Suspect a lower loss this week than in previous weeks, but any loss will do me :)

Donnie, thanks ever so much and if I can get myself a regular supply of Alpen light bars my SW journey will be a pleasure lol

Goodnight all ♥

I'll bring those Alpen lights today then!:)

As for Slimmer of the month, it is never awarded in our groups, just as the 40th anniversary party wasn't discussed or celebrated. Seems that consultants can pick and choose what they do.

I'd bettter get jogging around the carpark, 8 and three quarter hours and counting :(

i would have to question why she dont do slimmer of the month its another part of sw awards that someone is suppose to win i have win it twice and got a sw pen for first time and second time got a lovely sw mug:)

I am slimmer of the week and month all the time as i am my own little group-i never thoughto f that before!!

Good luck for tonight Dave, can you send some of that pma this way please

Good luck for tonight's weigh in, Dave and Bayside :)

They don't seem to do a Slimmer of the Month at my club either - I only noticed it because I saw it on the Slimming World website.

We were given a leaflet outlining what will be coming up in the build up to Christmas. We have a party on 14th Dec with a raffle and tasting evening so that should be fun.

Dave, if you have a bad week this week, I know you're not the type to let it bring you down especially since you have done so fabulously well so far. You know you're doing everything right so good luck and text me!

Marie x

Good luck Dave and Bayside hope all goes well in class.
We have slimmer of the month awards in my group too! I though all groups did it. I'd definately question it though after all an award is an award! I've never had slimmer of the week or month :0(
oh poor me! Lol they are a good insentive though

Good luck agIn
let us know how you di

Hil

Hi all!

I went for a long ride on the bike with my brother after lunch today, and I was concerned (especially with what had a been a slow weight loss week for me up to this morning) that with my muscles pumped and full of water, it might have a detrimental effect on my weigh in. Wrong!!

I lost 6lb which is my biggest lost yet, and that took me to 2stone total loss in 6 weeks which is beyond my wildest dreams!! I was really taken aback as I totally didn't expect much this week.

Of course, my evening was soured as I yet again failed to win the raffle haha.

BaysideJ was great to see you again, thanks SOOOOO much for getting the bars for me!! I'm sure that won't be my last visit to Whitstable :)

I had Quorn madras with pilau rice for dinner, and I'm glad to say it was very tasty (Chicken madras has been my staple from indians for years!). Definitely one to have again another day.

We are off to Tesco tomorrow morning to do our weekly shop, yawn, and to make it worse the kids are off school so we will have to drag them round too lol.

Today is the 10th anniversary of my wife and I's first date :)

Hope you're all well, catch ya laters ♥

Flipping heck Dave, that's awesome!! Well done....
Quorn is really agreeing with you ! hahahahaha

2stone in 6weeks is amazing!!

Off to make tea now,,,OH in home soon and I haven't done much preparation for food!! ooooops
I blame Minimins for being so addictive!! lol

Good luck for the coming week

Hil

Hi Dave,

Well done on the weight loss !:D

I have also lost 6lb this week, making 2.5 stone total in 9 weeks - I am also amazed at how much weight you can lose on this diet!

Like you, I am also exercising (I swam 4 miles this week - very slowly though.....)

I think I might invest in a bike too!

well done again on that 6lbs! 2 stone in 6 weeks is amazing- you'll be overtaking me soon!!

You forgot to say that you won SOTW so you didn't go home empty handed despite not winning the raffle again! I'm sure i'll catch up with you again in Whitstable when your shifts clash with your Tuesday meetings but keep up the good work in the meantime.

Congrats to you and your wife too, 10 years is fab.

I intend to try harder this week, although it is my birthday this week and my daughter's next week which might mean a few difficult food moments.

Incredible loss for you this week, and it must have been even sweeter because you didn't think you were going to lose much. I can't believe you've lost a whole 2st in 6 weeks. I was probably just as excited as you when you texted me how much you'd lost.

Have you put your new wallpaper up on your monitor yet? :D

I made the all bran chocolate cake today...not sure I like it that much, although if the choccy craving was intense then it is easily knocked up in ten minutes including cooking time :)

Back to your own club next week I presume? I'm sure it'll be nice to see how everyone else is doing. Numbers are down in our group, last week there were about ten of us, and this week about 20. Is it a time of year thing do you think? I reckon numbers will soar after Christmas though! New Year Resolutions and everything :)

Juat brilliant Dave!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Very well done mate. Your enthusiasm and commitment still leaps of every page and you deserve all that you have acheived so far!!!! :D:D:D

Isis x :)

oh and forgot to add...well done slinkydreams on your 6lb this week. 2.5st in 9 weeks is fab and just reinforces my belief that the sw plan is the one for me :)

Back