Day 1 @ 100% :D

SurfySophie91

I work nights at the moment so i started last night & i did it 100% !! A 12 hour shift, 3 shakes & 3L water :) starving but motivated.
Good luck all!! Bedtime for me now :)
x x x x

Thankyou all! So far night 2 is good :) i plan on doing this for the next month & taking it from there. I want to lose two stone so i may lose a stone on this & then go back to eating healthy for the final stone? We'll see! When i am in ketosis it may all just fall into place & i can see this through to goal :)
How about you?
S x

Thankyou all! So far night 2 is good :) i plan on doing this for the next month & taking it from there. I want to lose two stone so i may lose a stone on this & then go back to eating healthy for the final stone? We'll see! When i am in ketosis it may all just fall into place & i can see this through to goal :)
How about you?
S x

I have 6 stones to lose to be at my target of 9 stones. I plan on putting my head down and just going for it, whether I like it or not. Then when I've reached target ill eat super healthy to maintain. It can be done! If you want it enough I suppose xx

Good luck, I have gone back to work too and finding it hard without the water ( I work in Next so cannot have a drink during the four hour shift ) but I really want to do it and my partner keeps telling me how important it is for me to lose weight for his benefit too so he is very supportive and encouraging but for me the hardest part is in the pub at the weekends without a glass of wine

Hi Sophie, and well done you for doing a VLCD when you work nights - hard enough in the daytime with loads of distractions. Hope it goes well for you. :)

Back