Day 1 - 1st try!!!

ellis44 said:
Its strange isn't it, cos i love the porridges. they fill me up and i like the taste. I swapped my soups for some mote porridge!

Well that proves the point then, horses for courses! I may attempt porridge again at some point, i think it was more the shock of it tasting completely different to what i expected! I though the worst about shake and my soup and thought they were lush! I should have swapped with u lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well that proves the point then, horses for courses! I may attempt porridge again at some point, i think it was more the shock of it tasting completely different to what i expected! I though the worst about shake and my soup and thought they were lush! I should have swapped with u lol!

ha ha. Yes. Different tastes fir different people. I wonder what the best selling flavour/ptoduct is

Just noticed on about page 2 of this thread, someone mentioned 'chew gum'? Are you allowed to on ss? When I did lighterlife they said gum could bring you out of ketosis? But I love gum so would love to be able to have it on here x

Funny how they all say slightly different isn't it!! I've had bout 5pieces of sugar free gum a day and chewed it until it taste rank haha!! So I will see Monday if ive still lost weight :) x

Back