Day 1-3rd attempt never made it past Day 1 I don't think!

i will do hun. keep drinking water? have you taken paracetamol might help. day 2 done well done you!!!!! xx

i was thinking same thing lol rainbow where are you woman???? x

lol that made me laugh!! he he hope not i feel like diving straight into a giant plate of chicken korma im soooo craving curry :(

Hahaha I'm here! Doing rubbish! Had two shakes and a meal the last two days (god knows what version of CD i'm doing). They have been OK though just had a spoonful of cottage cheese, spoonful of beans and some red pepper. I really couldn't tell you why. I think I'm losing though I just need to be able to go more than a day on just SS! I'm annoying myself.

I'm not even doing SS+, I don't know what I'm doing.

Just read a post about distractions I have a million bits of uni work I could be doing but that seems too much too. I should be doing that to distract myself.

Fran-we need to meet up ASAP lol!

ok first things first! your not eating crap youve only eaten low fat things so your not going to gain and you will lose any way! when is it you feel you need to eat? in the evening? drink loads of water i hate it but finds it fills me up. mail me on fb il send you my num! wel meet for coffee! :) x

ferret! bad girl lol! get back on it forget about the weekend hun its a new day and new week! i had chicken and salad last nite feel incredibly guilty! x

hey ferrett im stilll here! dont know where everyone else is lol.you can catch me on my diary if your ever bored lol in the main forum :) x

Back