Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 8/10/12

Nazz

Hey everyone, starting the diet today.. Need to some support as i have tired to start everyday of last week and failed.. Im determined not to give up today. Need lose 3 n half stones.. Anyone starting new?

Nazz said:
Hey everyone, starting the diet today.. Need to some support as i have tired to start everyday of last week and failed.. Im determined not to give up today. Need lose 3 n half stones.. Anyone starting new?

Hay Naz welcome. I'm just nearing the end of my first week. Sum days are easier than others. Just don't lose focus and think how good u will feel with the end result. Hang in there n drink plenty you'll be just fine. Here if u need me xxxxx

Hi maryam,

Im struggling already lol. Are you doing ss+? How do u keep yourself from eating something. Im ok so far so lets see wot happens later :)

Day 1 - Sole Source

Hi eveyone! :)

Today is day 1 for me on sole source. Looking for all the support I can get!

11 weeks to Christmas and would like to lose at least 2 stones.

I have done this diet before and know you can lose quite alot of weight in a short time. The trick is to keep it off! Hence why I am here still struggling!

Have to sort out weight ticker.

Hi margaret,

My first day aswell im doing ss+ i feel having my tea with milk helps me stick to it.. Iv done this diet before but only for a few weeeks.. At the moment im just findjng it difficult to get past the first day and not giving up in the evening. Im going to stay focused and stick to it. I think once im in ketosis i will be fine :) iv got around 3 n hlf stone to lose want to get down to atleast 9st :s

Nazz said:
Hi maryam,

Im struggling already lol. Are you doing ss+? How do u keep yourself from eating something. Im ok so far so lets see wot happens later :)

Eeesh sent u a long message n it disappeared. Any how...I'm
Doin sole source 3 sachets a day and I must say its the hardest thing I've ever done. I hav a really big occasion cuming up so wanted to lose the fat and fast, usually I'm a slimming world girl, hav u tried that?! It wi get easier its about the willpower and although I'm
In ketosis I still get a little hungry at times

Maryam trus me iv tried them all ww, slimmin wrld, calorie countin lol nothing ever works for me. But im gna stick to it and find the will power from somewhere coz i did this diet at the beginning of the year for about 5 weeks and lost but pu it all back on now. My clothes feel tight and just wanna get back in the zone. I cant wait to be in ketosis but seems like a long way to get there at the moment. Need to sleep earlier aswell mighy help me stay out of the kitchen haha.. Do u drink tea or anything?

Nazz said:
Maryam trus me iv tried them all ww, slimmin wrld, calorie countin lol nothing ever works for me. But im gna stick to it and find the will power from somewhere coz i did this diet at the beginning of the year for about 5 weeks and lost but pu it all back on now. My clothes feel tight and just wanna get back in the zone. I cant wait to be in ketosis but seems like a long way to get there at the moment. Need to sleep earlier aswell mighy help me stay out of the kitchen haha.. Do u drink tea or anything?

I kno what u mean Hun - this weight issue is a nightmare!!! Very nearly caved in my body is so tired. Anyhow plodding on...I don't drink tea anyway so culdnt on this either - it's fab for the black tea/coffee drinkers, kinda wish I had the milk allowance as I do Luv my milky coffee. I tried green tea and pepper mint - didn't like either. I'm
Having a chocolate icecream (from the tetra) tonight. Ill let u kno how it is

Wots this tetra thing iv read it on other threads but iv never heard of it.. See i love my tea so been drinking loadz. Hate green tea its awful neva tasted mint tea but think i will try it.. I know i hate this weight watching thing, if only i was naturally thin lol..

They are the ready made shakes, in little boxes with a straw. Chocolate, strawberry or banana I think x

O right ok.. I just got the packs and make them myself. Can you freeze them and have them like ice cream?! Might try it yum

Hey Nazz,

Been on this diet before and restarted at the end of August, whats so different about this diet is the weight seems to melt off! and NO exercise in required. The first week is tricky as its a mental battle. But stick to it and you will look fab at your christmas parties :) Expect big losses in weeks 1 and 2 then it steadies out. I lost 2 stone my first month - but I have A LOT to loose :)

Honestly, by day four you won't know yourself. YOU CAN DO THIS :)

Best Wishes,

AM

Hey am, thanks so much for the support.. Im feeling ok today had a bit of boiled broccoli before needed something to chew... Hope it gets easier, i hate excersize so im happy that i dont have to do any.. I really need to lose this weight.. Hate this battle! Hope ur doing well x

HI Nazz,

I'm doing well 32lbs off so can't complain :) Its will happen for you if you stick 100% on plan :) CD is great that way ;)

hope today is going well for you

Hey amm, iv done well today, havent cheated.. Cant wait to see wot the scales say next week.. I am so determined to lose this 3/4stone x

Fantastic, glad u had a good day :) take it one day at a time, one stone at a time :)

WHOO HOO Well done 123 hope - That's a fantastic week one loss :) Hopefully you will get another big loss before it steadies off :)

How's it going Nazz? feeling better? not hungry anymore? Headache lifted? I hope you are doing well - let me know how the WI goes.

AMxx

Back