Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 8/10/12

Day 1 restart tomorrow.... I LOVE FOOD!!!! This may present me with a slight problem.....

Hey Amm yeh all that has no gone im feeling ok still feel pekish but im getting over it n the hunger pains have gone.. Im gettin weighed on tues so il let uknw hw i get on.. Hws its goin for u? Hav u lost anymore? Xx

And you will :) CD is magic like that!

I'm doing grand, hit my 2 1/2 st this morning - I'm a serial weigher! So happy with how mine's moving - Long way to go yet! Heading to the gym in a bit.

Just found out though I've got three nights out next month - all weekends after each other :( but :). Was planning to move up to 1000 cal plan either before my holiday at Halloween or at the end of november - although looks like that plan could be brought forward slightly LOL

Hope today is going well for you - Good luck for tomorrow -let me know how you get on :)

AM xx

Thats so good well done well u say ur a seriel weigher i weigh myslf everytym i go to the bathroom lol.. Well done hun and just keep in ur mind hw well uv dun so far wen u go out itl help u from eating the wrong things hpefully.. Il let uknw hw much j lose x

I know, but the double edge sword of CD is I know if I make the wrong choices. I can SS and it will come off again quickly - then restarting has its own problems -I'm my own worst enemy which is why I allowed myself to go back up to 17st! :eek:

Also returning to cd after quitting last time after 10 days. I lost 28lbs last year on ww but it was a long process, and still didn't keep off the weight. 6 months of being around goal and a drama sent me straight back up emotional eating. Now hoping to lose the weight again (2 stone to lose too) then find a way to maintain,

Today is only day 1 for me, but had 4 shakes today (I'm 5'8) and feel ok ish. The fourth shake is for emergencies, tonight I felt hungry. Spent the who night busy though to stop me eating, I started knitting a scarf which is pretty random but keeps me from snacking!! Lol

Good luck all...

Back