Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

You know what they say, 'if you fail to plan, you plan to fail'. xx

11.5 miles walked this morning :)

Will update after a hot bath lol

Attachments

• image-3564934658.jpg
    image-3564934658.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image-218308594.jpg
    image-218308594.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image-794119868.jpg
    image-794119868.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image-244077169.jpg
    image-244077169.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 24
Well girls and boys my feet are killing me but I'm so flipping proud of my 11.56 mile walk this morning :)
My app stated 3hr 34 but it was less as I stopped off to buy Xmas cards so roughly walked at a speed of 4 mph not bad at all for a fat lass lol.
My app states kcal burned around 1611 which is around 3 days worth of packs.

I guess I'm lucky to live by the coast and have some nice sights on my doorstep plus my hubby loves a good walk so I don't have to do it alone although I will in a few weeks when I increase to 2 or 3 shorter walks per week, ideally I would like to do 5miles 3 x per week so I'm working on a route for that. I've placed a order for some walking shoes, not something I would usually wear but Uggs for 11.5 miles certainly isn't recommended so I'm going to try and make it easier on myself by at least wearing half decent footwear.

Everything else going great, nice easy afternoon now, Xmas cards and a bit Internet shopping for Xmas.

I'm thrilled to be at day 20 and still 100% SS! I am itching for Tue weigh in and this is the week I will get 2 was supply as I won't be able to get there the Tue after. It's quite good as I'm hoping to be in the 14.s by the end of the 2 weeks so with that in mind I shall be firmly on track :) My monthly friends should be here the week I don't have a official weigh in so I'm quite pleased about that as I won't be disappointed with a low loss on my card.

My moods have been a bit up and down but I'm thinking that's the waiting for my hospital appointment and not Cambridge.

All in all another blooming good week ahead. Hope everyone has had a fab weekend x x x x

Sounds like you're still going great guns

Re exercise - have you considered Spin? I do five classes a week ( it's my thing I suppose ! ) and I always recommend it because its suitable for beginners through to the super fit as you get to control the speed and resistance. The most accurate way to record calories burnt is with a heart rate monitor . I use a Polar F4 one and really recommend that too! I do 45 minute classes and burn 450 calories on average each time.

Sounds like you're still going great guns

Re exercise - have you considered Spin? I do five classes a week ( it's my thing I suppose ! ) and I always recommend it because its suitable for beginners through to the super fit as you get to control the speed and resistance. The most accurate way to record calories burnt is with a heart rate monitor . I use a Polar F4 one and really recommend that too! I do 45 minute classes and burn 450 calories on average each time.

Thanks GG, I've not done a class for years but will look into other ideas, I guess I'm lucky that I love my walking so it doesn't feel like I'm actually exercising if that makes sense. I will also look into the heart monitor as I do intend to start jogging so that would also be ideal for that, thank Hunni x

How much have you lost in the 20 days, angel? I have a run of 24 100% days before I have a weekend where food is happening, and I'm interested to see how much I may lose by then!

I love your enthusiasm for walking Angel, not to sound like a stalker but I remember you from last time round! I was always amazed by how focused you were and it looks like you're exactly the same this time! I've just joined your weekly weigh in tread as I'm Tuesday too but a few weeks behind, need all the support I can get! Also need to start exercising so once Tuesdays out of the way that'll be my next focus! Good luck and enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Blimey! Well done on that 11.56 mile walk! That's flipping amazing. Well done you :eek:! Right. That's really motivated me to get off my a** and start my sit ups!

I'm going to have a quiet and subdued SS day today (TOTM due so feel like I could gobble up the cat if he doesn't run fast enough. Fat little bugger) - is it only me or does anyone else feel slightly insane just before 'Aunty Flo' comes a calling? Okay, I admit, it may just be me :D

Have a lovely 100% Sunday love xxx

How much have you lost in the 20 days, angel? I have a run of 24 100% days before I have a weekend where food is happening, and I'm interested to see how much I may lose by then!

I've not weighed today but at 2weeks I had lost 17 lb :)
My next weigh in is Tue.

24 days SS can be a huge loss so keep up the good work and the scales will reward you x x

I love your enthusiasm for walking Angel, not to sound like a stalker but I remember you from last time round! I was always amazed by how focused you were and it looks like you're exactly the same this time! I've just joined your weekly weigh in tread as I'm Tuesday too but a few weeks behind, need all the support I can get! Also need to start exercising so once Tuesdays out of the way that'll be my next focus! Good luck and enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Hi Hunni, I've just read your diary and commented. Great to see another familiar face / name.
Bet you can't wait for Tue and a great 1st loss x x x

Blimey! Well done on that 11.56 mile walk! That's flipping amazing. Well done you :eek:! Right. That's really motivated me to get off my a** and start my sit ups!

I'm going to have a quiet and subdued SS day today (TOTM due so feel like I could gobble up the cat if he doesn't run fast enough. Fat little bugger) - is it only me or does anyone else feel slightly insane just before 'Aunty Flo' comes a calling? Okay, I admit, it may just be me :D

Have a lovely 100% Sunday love xxx

Hi Beverley I'm the same when it's my TOTM, I would be having a nice relaxing day just like you :) my moods are appalling before aunts flo and I agree I always feel more ravenous than usual but we are strong women here and we know that we can overcome the feelings of wanting to eat the cat lol

Have a good afternoon chick x

Last edited:
Good morning all,

Hope we all have another 100% weekend behind us but if not don't dwell on it, it's Monday and another new week :)

Day 21 for me today so week 3 weigh in tomorrow. My scales are being naughty and keep showing the same weight as last week so I'm not taking any notice of them, therefore what ever I lose tomorrow will be a surprise. I would love a decent loss but I also know the losses slow down now. 15.9 last week so I will be thrilled with say 4 off and that would be me at 15.5.
No weigh in for 2 weeks and my next goal is to be in the 14's by my week 5 weigh in which would be just about a 2 st loss in 5 weeks.
I'm a nightmare for planning ahead but it keeps me on track so that's not a bad thing.

Not much to say today as I'm
Sailing through.

Remember girls . . . . . To eat is to cheat and if you cheat and no one knows your only cheating yourself. The good losses are there for everyone, it's a no brainer, stick to plan and the weight will drop off !

Have a good day everyone x

glad to see (not that i expected anything less) the 100s are as strong as every in your neck of the woods

i had a fab walk up the pentlands yesterday ( netting a respectable 850 cals in the process), was so good to get out in one of those crisp sunny autumn days.
nothing to add carry on the good work!
jxx

Well girls and boys my feet are killing me but I'm so flipping proud of my 11.56 mile walk this morning :)
My app stated 3hr 34 but it was less as I stopped off to buy Xmas cards so roughly walked at a speed of 4 mph not bad at all for a fat lass lol.
My app states kcal burned around 1611 which is around 3 days worth of packs.

I guess I'm lucky to live by the coast and have some nice sights on my doorstep plus my hubby loves a good walk so I don't have to do it alone although I will in a few weeks when I increase to 2 or 3 shorter walks per week, ideally I would like to do 5miles 3 x per week so I'm working on a route for that. I've placed a order for some walking shoes, not something I would usually wear but Uggs for 11.5 miles certainly isn't recommended so I'm going to try and make it easier on myself by at least wearing half decent footwear.

Everything else going great, nice easy afternoon now, Xmas cards and a bit Internet shopping for Xmas.

I'm thrilled to be at day 20 and still 100% SS! I am itching for Tue weigh in and this is the week I will get 2 was supply as I won't be able to get there the Tue after. It's quite good as I'm hoping to be in the 14.s by the end of the 2 weeks so with that in mind I shall be firmly on track :) My monthly friends should be here the week I don't have a official weigh in so I'm quite pleased about that as I won't be disappointed with a low loss on my card.

My moods have been a bit up and down but I'm thinking that's the waiting for my hospital appointment and not Cambridge.

All in all another blooming good week ahead. Hope everyone has had a fab weekend x x x x

Flipping heck!! 11.5 miles??!!! And I can see why you would enjoy it with those beautiful views. That's fantastic. I think walking is probably the best kinda exercise to do whilst on CD as we are not taking a lot of carbs to fuel regular intense workouts. But I know people find it ok to go to the gym whilst on CD. NOT ME!! Maybe a heavy workout after I have been naughty.
Looking forward to seeing how we all do after WI tomorrow. Well done again chick, with all that walking. X

Thanks for dropping by everyone.

Tomorrow is week 3 weigh in so fingers crossed the walk and being 100% pays off.

21 days done and I'm going to do my first U turn and get some bars tomorrow. I did want to hold out but I need 2 weeks supply as I can't see CDC next week and by then I will be itching for the bars plus they are so handy for my work bag :)

Nothing much to report as it's all still going rather well. My work uniform is looking much much better god knows how I squeezed myself into it a few weeks ago !
Anyway almost home from work so I shall update after my weigh in tomorrow :)
Good luck everyone x

Morning all

Week 3 weigh in = 4 lb off

Total weight loss so far = 1.5 stone in only 3 weeks.

Will update my stats ASAP but on my phone at mo.

Today's weight is 15.5 and I don't get weighed for 2 weeks which is FAB as I WILL be in the 14's :)

My 2 weeks supply consists of 28 tetra and 14 bars, the weight of it is about 1.5 stone which is what I have lost but walking home with that in my bags was a nightmare, no wonder I feel so much better already ! It certainly made me think about the weight in a tangible way !

I double checked my old card and I was 14.12 at new years just gone, not 14.2 as I thought so I will without a doubt be lower than 14.12 this new year :)
I may just wear the dress I bought but didn't wear last year :) I think I'm going to have to reevaluate my interim NYE goal :)

Tea for the family in the slow cooker, thankfully I'm not a chilli fan so It doesn't tempt me at all :)
I actually find cooking quite therapeutic.

Off to work in a bit but off Thur & Friday, may still pop to York with the hubby but no word from the hospital yet about my appointment :-(

Hope everyone is having a great day ! ! !

Back