Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

i just have this feeling its not going to be anything like real rice pudding and this might make me sad! x

It will make me sad as well, my biggest disappointment on plan was the butterscotch shake, it just didn't do it for me :-(

Thankfully I like most of the other products x

Last post before I head to bed, not sure if everyone has it but there is a CWP App, £1.99 and quite basic but I love anything which will keep me on track so having it on my home screen may help me further down the line. You add weight, height, photo and can track products & water intake.

Off to bed now, bring on day 5 x x x x

Morning all day 5 today and still 100 % SS, I know it's early days I'm just so pleased I have nothing planned for the next 4 weeks then it's a weekend in Glasgow for a close friends 50th birthday party = 2 nights in a hotel & the party.
Busy weekend but I will handle it as best I can at the time. The Friday is actually more if a worry than the Sat which is the party day. I know when I arrive on the Friday they will almost certainly insist on taking me for a meal ( Scottish hospitality at its best lol ) the Sat they will be busy & I can stick to my ready mades. Hubby is there for the Sat only so I will be traveling myself on the Friday so that's even more of a reason I know they will fuss over me.
Anyway plenty of time to think about it closer to the time & I know by making good choices I will still have a loss as I had a few planned breaks on my previous journey.

The weekend is just around the corner so my 1st weigh in is getting ever closer. . . . . . I can't wait :)

I'm quite liking the CWP&ME app but I'm a sucker for things like that.

Hope everyone has another good day x x x

Another quick one for me . . . . . . .

I know its early days and my scales will drop faster for the first few stone but I just want to put into writing so I can look back . . .

Things that keep me going,

CD is a choice ! I am choosing this as I know if I eat " food " I lose control to easily.I can however eat at anytime, no one is stopping me going to the fridge or to a fast food bar but I am in control as I want to get back all of the fab feelings I had in the run up to my wedding, I want to feel as good as I did in Vegas.

I want to look as fab as I did in the photos of me anywhere from 13st to 11st and I was ecstatic and when I look back I see ME !
The confident happy person I am inside !

I want to be healthier, yes I can walk 12 miles at 16 stone but I can walk 12 miles a hell of a lot better at 12st and put my body under far less pressure.

I want to get my sexual confidence back. ( we still have lots lol I'm just more conscious of my size )

I want to wear a bikini in April 2015 in The Dominican !

I may come back and add to this but this is at the moment my saviour, I guess the 1st one is the most important,
we chose to start this because we are at the end of our wits, its the last resort but we start it or re start it because we know it works,

THE PLAN ALWAYS WORKS its us who sometimes don't, we often sabotage our own efforts and then end up wracked with guilt and feel worse than we did in the start so with the weekend here lets all take a moment to think about why we started this mad but bloody good journey, after all its a journey which will get us where we truly want to be . . .

Kat x

Hey angelupnorth, thanks for an interesting point i never really considered thinking about it in that way. I am the one in control and I am choosing to better my life for myself and one filled with hopefully a lot more happiness. I've never really been slim and as i've aged my weight has increased too, but since being on CD i have felt such a difference within myself by having more energy and although i am nowhere near my goal YET i feel happier already which is a great feeling and one i hope to continue with. And like u said its important to remember why we are doing this on those days when food is all we can think about. On a bonus i had my weigh in today and lost another 4lbs :D which has got me in the zone for this week and think i will start introducing some exercise.

Progress so far:
Started 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August – Weight 17stone and 3lbs

Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
Week 3 and 4- went off the diet :cry:

I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs
Week 1 (again)- Lost 9lbs
Week 2 – Lost 4lbs
Week 3 – Lost 4lbs

Total weight loss 25lbs :D

Hey angelupnorth, thanks for an interesting point i never really considered thinking about it in that way. I am the one in control and I am choosing to better my life for myself and one filled with hopefully a lot more happiness. I've never really been slim and as i've aged my weight has increased too, but since being on CD i have felt such a difference within myself by having more energy and although i am nowhere near my goal YET i feel happier already which is a great feeling and one i hope to continue with. And like u said its important to remember why we are doing this on those days when food is all we can think about. On a bonus i had my weigh in today and lost another 4lbs :D which has got me in the zone for this week and think i will start introducing some exercise.

Progress so far:
Started 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August - Weight 17stone and 3lbs

Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
Week 3 and 4- went off the diet :cry:

I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs
Week 1 (again)- Lost 9lbs
Week 2 - Lost 4lbs
Week 3 - Lost 4lbs

Total weight loss 25lbs :D

Hi there AmaD, well done on your losses so far, you are doing fab and so very close to the 2 stone mark, no wonder your feeling happier and have more energy already. It's amazing how quick the changes take effect.
I was rambling a bit bit it all makes sense to me lol x

Morning all, officially day 6 today but no weigh in until Monday, started on a Monday as didn't want a Sunday weigh in. I'm getting super excited and still much much much more enthusiastic about jumping out of bed on a morning. I can see & feel a difference already but when not on plan I do drink a lot of Pepsi max so a lot of the change will be due to the excess bloating which that does to me.
The weekend is upon us so I've already had a banana shake, a mug of green tea & 750ml of water.
Thankfully I've had no bad side effects, I generally take well to the plan, very slight headache but not enough to bother me and a little chilly but that may be because I lounge in shorts & a vest lol. I always think looking at the positives is the best way to get through the plan successfully.
I have nothing planned today so shall take the time to retreat to a quiet room ( not easy in our house ) and I'm going to TRY and read my diary from the start ( in reality I will probably end up Xmas shopping lol )

Hope everyone has a good weekend but just wanted to use another quote I spotted earlier. . . .

It's a long hard journey, don't make it harder my giving in x x x x

Morning Angel

I'm loving this quote "It's a long hard journey, don't make it harder my giving in"

Youre sounding so positive, doing fab :)

It's the weekend which I find hardest when my boys stay with their dad sometimes. Too much freedom lol. Going to put some water in the fridge and treat myself to a mousse (becoming my pick-me-up).

Have a great weekend and looking forward to seeing your loss on Monday.

xx

Morning Angel I'm loving this quote "It's a long hard journey, don't make it harder my giving in" Youre sounding so positive, doing fab :) It's the weekend which I find hardest when my boys stay with their dad sometimes. Too much freedom lol. Going to put some water in the fridge and treat myself to a mousse (becoming my pick-me-up). Have a great weekend and looking forward to seeing your loss on Monday. xx

Thanks Sezza, if I have to much time I plot & plan, be it weight loss stuff, Xmas stuff or have a wardrobe clear out. Anything to keep busy.

I've not tried the mousse, is it easy to make & nice ? I've had ready made shakes only this week so I'm looking forward to some soups or something soon x

Yeah, I've found myself clearing out odd drawers and cupboards lol.

Variety is is the spice of life :)

I really like like the mousse. I read a lot on how to make it as people seemed to struggle to get it right but followed a mixture of all the instructions and had success. Definitely need a blender for it though. Can either be like a smooth yoghurt/angel delight consistency or quite a dense thick mousse which literally can turn upside down and doesn't leave the bowl (yes I did try that for fun lol). Enjoyed fruits of the forest and strawberry so far. Oh yes, maybe I like the mousse a little too much as can't seem to stop typing lol. Mmmmmmmmmm mousse :D xx

I think we are harder on ourselves as restarters.

for me, I never thought I'd put 3st back on. The amount of hard work it took to lose it... And then I ruined it!! And now I'm here again! It doesn't feel as good losing weight this time. I mean, it feels great! But it's mixed with a feeling of 'I'm only rectifying my stupid actions'.

I cannot wait for your weigh in!!

Do you think mixing butterscotch with yoghurt would be like angel delight?

I think we are harder on ourselves as restarters.

for me, I never thought I'd put 3st back on. The amount of hard work it took to lose it... And then I ruined it!! And now I'm here again! It doesn't feel as good losing weight this time. I mean, it feels great! But it's mixed with a feeling of 'I'm only rectifying my stupid actions'.

I cannot wait for your weigh in!!

Do you think mixing butterscotch with yoghurt would be like angel delight?

We certainly are harder on ourselves.
I've never mixed products but that sounds fine and I'm sure it would taste fab :)

image-951747368.jpg

Just reading through my diary from my pre wedding journey and lots of it still makes sense.

From what I've read I am 100% a person who sabotages my own efforts once I start to panic about getting to goal, about moving up the steps and just as I'm about to get to goal . . . . . . . .

Big issues I'm going to have to address because although I lost a hell of a lot the cracks were there just before my wedding and I will not let them cracks grow this time, poly filler at the ready as I will do this and I will allow myself to be happy again ! !

I'm so pleased I have it to look back on most of all because I know how fast the differences show and how much better I will look & feel by my first mini goal of Xmas.
9 weeks for 3 stone on that journey, I started this one with 13 weeks to Xmas :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Attachments

• image-4016337434.jpg
    image-4016337434.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2598257031.jpg
    image-2598257031.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 39
Morning all, just a quickie while I wait for my hairdresser ( far less glam than that sounded lol )

Officially day 7 today & weigh in at noon tomorrow :) blooming scales have stayed the same two days running so fingers crossed for a nice little extra drop tomorrow. I will try with all my might not to weigh in the morning before I go lol.

I'm super proud I've managed 7 days 100% SS ( again ) I am just wishing the weeks away lol, clearing all social events I can get out of. I want to wow at Xmas :)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Hi everyone ? Not sure who is still here as just logged on but you guessed it, it's another day 1 of SS for me. I know it works so here I am. Some may recall I lost over 6st in 6 months for my wedding in 2012. Stupidly I was rather excited ( over the moon in fact ) and piled the lbs back on. I've been back a few times and also tried Exante & slimming world Not sure why I stopped last time but back feeling in the all important Zone, new consultant ( more supportive ) I was weighed yesterday ( Sunday ) and weighed in at 16.13 ? I'm not to shocked, we've had a cruise, a week in Turkey & a week in Greece all in the last 6 weeks. As some of you may recall my social life is my biggest issue, I have 2 nights in Glasgow for a party in 33 days ( not that I'm counting lol ) I then have nothing until Dec ???? plenty of time to crack on and all being well I could be in the 13's by Xmas. My ultimate goal at the moment is to get into the 12's as I know I look and feel great when around there. So far today I've had 2 shakes, plenty of water & green tea. I will stick to SS as long as I can again ( managed 12 weeks prior to my wedding ) so fingers crossed. I have a couple of discs not quite right at the mo and hope shredding a bit weight will help ease the pressure but it also means I'm off work and can't exercise very much but as soon as I can I will be out walking my way to slimness ? I will post recent photos later so I can monitor the changes on this journey. Evenings are my worst times so I will catch up more later once I've read through posts to catch up with you all.

Hi angel best of luck on your restart. I know how you feel I've restarted many times but know it can work as I lost 5stone in 4 months before then put it all back on. I have similar stats to you about 17st 5 now and want to be 12 by next spring so I'll be interested in watching your journey. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi angel best of luck on your restart. I know how you feel I've restarted many times but know it can work as I lost 5stone in 4 months before then put it all back on. I have similar stats to you about 17st 5 now and want to be 12 by next spring so I'll be interested in watching your journey. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there,

Always good to read I'm not alone with my downfalls so fingers crossed we can all crack this ;-) You will easy be 12 by next spring :)

Day 7 done any just over 12 hours until my 1st weigh in. Nothing at all has tempted me so far, I even dished up hubby's take away this evening and wasn't tempted in the slightest. He's a bin man and very very active although still a little over weight. He has expressed interest in losing weight which will make it easier once I'm eventually back onto food, if he's eating better then there will be less temptation at home for me.

Looking ahead as I always do lol I have a few things in my diary which jump out at me . . . . . .

Weekend in Glasgow 4 weeks time would like to be 15.7 or less

A family 60th birthday party 5 weeks time ( unsure if I will attend )

Mother in law home from Thailand 8 weeks time ( she's my biggest critic but getting better over the years lol ) would like to be 14.7 or less

Xmas trip to Lille and Brugge in 11 weeks, 5 full days away, ideally i would love to be 14stone or less

Xmas = 12 weeks would LOVE to be 13.13 or less not going to hope for much less keeping in mind the trip to Brugge etc

I'm a but OCD about plotting and planning but it helps me so I just make notes, write in my diary or anything to keep me on track and in The Zone.

Of course all of the above require clothing which is good & bad, I have a dress I think I will wear in Glasgow in 4 weeks, Julien MacDonald lace number from Debenhams, stretchy 18, I can get it on but wouldn't wear it out at the moment, 4 weeks time I'm praying it will look acceptable lol.

The party the week after isn't a dressy affair so IF I go it would be skinny jeans, heels and a boobylicious top :)

Lille & Brugge is the nightmare as I will be mid journey and not wanting to buy a lot of winter clothing in another random size.

Xmas I will no doubt get a few treats from hubby to see me through.

Sorry to ramble but like I said I like to look & plan ahead lol

That's enough for one don't want you all to get sick of me I'm just super excited about the future.

Hope everyone has had a super fab weekend.

I shall try not to post until after my weigh in at noon but may pop by in the morning ( I'm addicted ) x x x

How was the weigh in Angel??

It's good to look back on old logs if you have them - it sounds like you've identified the potential downfalls from last time which is really positive, and will help you this time round.

xx

Back